Critchley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critchley

Talksport saying done deal after we wouldn’t pay comp for robins from Coventry

Crikey Critchley it is then

Comment

Integrity? Hopefully.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Personally really rate Robins. Hope this doesn't come back to bite us on the ####. Rather have Eustace or Warbs back than Critchley. Hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

I would have liked us to look at the continent this time, but it wasn`t to be.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Rubbish decision

Comment

He did Mickey Beale to Blackpool, so im not too excited. Yes,he might be a good coach/manager.

Comment

Best we could hope for,he did well with Blackpool .we were never going to get a wilder or Dyche

Comment

Critchley has been coach for long time. Worked his way up to U23 coach at Liverpool. Successful at Blackpool, first management job.

I'm hopeful it'll work out and he'll do a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Best we could hope for,he did well with Blackpool .we were never going to get a wilder or Dyche
                    I don't think directors interested in Wilder or Dyche. We're looking for manager to develop young players. Wilder and Dyche get players to play well, team spirit and organisation. Are they "Training Ground Managers". Warnock, great motivator but never struck me as development coach.

Warburton, organise team, tactics etc but youth development wasn't him.

Comment

Tbh he did a decent job at Blackpool, however he buggered off to villa on snake beales heads up as a replacement for him. I’ll give him the same backing as any other manager however he looks like he also gets his head turned as well if it’s for doing a fantastic job it’s understandable but don’t give us b@//@cos snake did

Comment

Not happy with this at all.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          #### me he hasn’t even agreed to join yet & he we are slagging already, got no problems with him coming In if it goes ahead & will give him my support, he’s a decent manager but await confirmation

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            Me either, is this the best we can do, if it is, then we are showing a serious lack of ambition, but is that a surprise, not really!! I just don't know where we are going right now, and it's worrying me. Anybody else feel like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

I don't think directors interested in Wilder or Dyche. We're looking for manager to develop young players. Wilder and Dyche get players to play well, team spirit and organisation. Are they "Training Ground Managers". Warnock, great motivator but never struck me as development coach.

Warburton, organise team, tactics etc but youth development wasn't him.
                              I don't think it is the manager's job to develop young players - that's the role of the coaches of youths, U18s or U21s. They need to feed through players ready for 1st XI action that just need a bit of polishing.
                              Reading between the lines with Warburton it would seem he was dismayed with the poor quality of the homegrown "talent" coming through and he wouldn't blood them in his 1st XI as they weren't up to the job. Can't blame him cos it is manager's neck on the block when results start going South. I suspect there was real schism between Warburton and DOF on this isssue in his last season here and it ultimately led to him being released.

It's all well and good the DOF, directors and some fans saying "play the kids" but that's not gonna happen if they are duffers. New manager needs to concentrate on kicking the so called experienced players into shape - they're too erratic and inconsistent in my view.

Comment

Working...
                              X