Gone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I think Mick knew he was getting the job well before hand, as a result our form started dipping.

If he comes for any of our players, charge them 5x the amount.
    Anyone just had to look at the SPL table and you knew that the manager was going to get the sack, he knew this when he was turning down Wolves, he should have kept his mouth shut about loyalty because his reputation has taken a hit, not just with our fans! If he gets Rangers winning again he will be praised but at the end of the day finishing behind Celtic is always a failure and not something that will bring you much job security, I don't think he lasts there a year because Rangers are and will be way off the pace of their Glasgow neighbours!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Let's face it, average tenure of a manager is 13 months. Vast majority of them are sacked - Beale simply got his retaliation in first.

I thought he had done very well in his 6 months here and we were on an upwards trajectory with him at the helm so it's galling he's abandoned us. However, the club identified and appointed Beale so this shows we can think outside the box and find talent (some on here were advocating for dreary McManagers like Hughton and Sherwood for Pete's sake). Obviously club missed fact that Beale has mixed human-skunk-slug-rat-snake DNA though but I can't hold that against them.

I back the club to now instal a very credible replacement manager and Beale will soon be an afterthought and yesterday's news.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
        You can't buy class. You either have it or you don't. This guy doesn't have an ounce of it. Just another one that spouts nonsense and couldn't back it up.

Beale has to walk around knowing that we all know what kind of person he really is. Classless with no integrity at all. Good luck in that European super league!! I bet Celtic are sh11ting themselves...not!!
        I doubt he gives a monkey's.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

He won't, but lose 4 a season to celtic will be enough.
          He can't handle a proper a league , just a flat track bully
          And their cup games...the lot !!

Comment

Did we get any compensation? Thought I saw £1.5 mil mentioned a few days ago but I've not seen anything confirmed since. If we just let him go cos his position had become untenable I'll be even more cheesed off with the whole tawdry episode.

Comment

What an absolute Judas decision after all the talking about integrity and not being the first one leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                What an absolute Judas decision after all the talking about integrity and not being the first one leaving.

Do you follow the Cifuentes situation, Swede?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Do you follow the Cifuentes situation, Swede?
                  According to Swedish newspapers QPR are talking to him. Heard that he is loyal, has integrity and is not the first one leaving…….

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

According to Swedish newspapers QPR are talking to him. Heard that he is loyal, has integrity and is not the first one leaving…….
                    Bodes well. He did ok in Norway.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Working...
                    X