Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame

Well QPR fans , there's no loyalty in football , Beale turning wolves down was just a shout out to "anyone else who wants me , come and get me"

He cant hack being a manager of a team thats on a losing streak so he's ####ing off to a semi-pro league to play second fiddle to Celtic.

If he had any balls he would have taken the Wolves job instead of hiding in Scotland. Clearly hes not as confident of his abilities as hes making out. Gutless coward.

Comment

He can F off and take his mole with him

Comment

Absolute snake and hypocrite who has seen an easy chance to get some trophies on his CV in a substandard league. Hope he fails miserably and his career is left in tatters

Comment

He was talking about managing Rangers in the future even pre season has started here. Real committed professional

Comment

Glad he is going so two-faced

Comment

I feel very disappointed and let down by him to be honest.

Its a real shame that this has turned into silly little bits of anger between Rangers and QPR fans on twitter, I like and respect Rangers as a football club and I dont really want it to turn into that. I kind of knew once Rangers came in that he would be leaving, you cant really turn down a club like that tbh.

You cant deny Rangers are a bigger club than us and there will be massive expectations for him up North, ultimately whether he made the right choice will be down to the results on the pitch.

Comment

The bloke has treated QPR appallingly.
                He was doing interviews on a Rangers fans website while he was here and before talk gvb being sacked.
                Slimy little man

Comment

Bye bye onwards and upwards. Ur's

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                    I feel very disappointed and let down by him to be honest.

Its a real shame that this has turned into silly little bits of anger between Rangers and QPR fans on twitter, I like and respect Rangers as a football club and I dont really want it to turn into that. I kind of knew once Rangers came in that he would be leaving, you cant really turn down a club like that tbh.

You cant deny Rangers are a bigger club than us and there will be massive expectations for him up North, ultimately whether he made the right choice will be down to the results on the pitch.
                    Bigger club playing in a worse standard of football. It wont enhance his standing in the game one jot..!

Comment

What compensation did QPR receive from Rangers for this piracy?

And how should we structure the next managerial contract so any taker is hugely penalized for abandoning ship mid season?

Comment

One final note. What did Mick say to the players he left? You're on your own? Follow me?

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                          One final note. What did Mick say to the players he left? You're on your own? Follow me?
                          or did he say anything, just left?

Comment

Originally posted by Devon Ken View Post
                            Glad he is going so two-faced
                            Yeah it is a very large Mole
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Deep fried mars bar anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X