• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
    lets¨s swap Beale and Van Bronchorst
    £1m compo from the Huns and GVB is a free agent

Comment

WLS says Critchley is a among contenders but we must move fast because he's talking with Bournemouth about first team coach job

Comment

Critchley for me ,good job at Blackpool

Comment

Initially I said Dyche but Critchley would be a good choice. Great young coach apparently, similar CV to Beale but more experienced having done a fantastic job at Blackpool, getting them promoted, keeping them up with limited money.

May now have a bit more humility than Beale having experienced the boot at Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            Initially I said Dyche but Critchley would be a good choice. Great young coach apparently, similar CV to Beale but more experienced having done a fantastic job at Blackpool, getting them promoted, keeping them up with limited money.

May now have a bit more humility than Beale having experienced the boot at Villa.
            Didn´t Critchley leave Blackpool kind of way Beale is leaving us.? Don´t know though did he told lies to the Blackpool fans about loyalty and dignity month before he left them

Comment

Someone on twitter suggested Mark Robins, very decent suggestion imo

Comment

Robbins done a good job on very limited budget at Coventry

Idealy someone that’s got some integrity loyalty principles and f kin means it

Comment

Didn´t Critchley leave Blackpool kind of way Beale is leaving us.? Don´t know though did he told lies to the Blackpool fans about loyalty and dignity month before he left them
                  Think so. Not sure he is a man of integrity really.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

Think so. Not sure he is a man of integrity really.
                    And that´s why i´m not so sure do i want him here

Comment

Well Martinez is gonna get sacked at Belgium and his reputation has dropped that bad, I think even Rs can get him. However I don't think many will want him!! Lol

Comment

I went into a shop in Staines today and the assistant was the dead spit of Southgate so maybe Les has him on board and therefore we are watching a doppelganger in Doha

Comment

Noooooooo………….
                          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I'm sure will be various candidates if Beale does indeed go. Who are realistic will depend on how deep our pockets are and how much they need a job.

Gerrard will be looking for his next job and won't be top flight so either Championship or abroad. Would be on a fraction of his previous earnings but not be an unappealing place to look to rebuild his reputation after a bruising year at Villa. Was Beale the brains behind Gerrard? Who knows really. Certainly well connected and has worked under some top managers and coaches. Can't see it though.

Dyche would be ideal for me but think he is out of our league.

Critchley the obvious one. Did a good job at Blackpool and seems highly rated.

Scott Parker - not a massive fan but has twice been promoted from this division.

Chris Wilder - could be a solid choice although not in young upcoming category.

Chris Hughton - Similar to Wilder but also has more top flight pedigree.

Bielsa - another manager who has got promotion from this league. Suspect too expensive but again Championship likely best he can get in this country.

Tuchel - may have got a taste for West London!

Any number of other managers both here and abroad I know next to nothing about or maybe another talented assistant looking for first number one job.

Will be disappointing if Beale does go as expected but not end of the world.

Comment

And that´s why i´m not so sure do i want him here
                              I agree.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                                I'm sure will be various candidates if Beale does indeed go. Who are realistic will depend on how deep our pockets are and how much they need a job.

Gerrard will be looking for his next job and won't be top flight so either Championship or abroad. Would be on a fraction of his previous earnings but not be an unappealing place to look to rebuild his reputation after a bruising year at Villa. Was Beale the brains behind Gerrard? Who knows really. Certainly well connected and has worked under some top managers and coaches. Can't see it though.

Dyche would be ideal for me but think he is out of our league.

Critchley the obvious one. Did a good job at Blackpool and seems highly rated.

Scott Parker - not a massive fan but has twice been promoted from this division.

Chris Wilder - could be a solid choice although not in young upcoming category.

Chris Hughton - Similar to Wilder but also has more top flight pedigree.

Bielsa - another manager who has got promotion from this league. Suspect too expensive but again Championship likely best he can get in this country.

Tuchel - may have got a taste for West London!

Any number of other managers both here and abroad I know next to nothing about or maybe another talented assistant looking for first number one job.

Will be disappointing if Beale does go as expected but not end of the world.
                                Bruno Lage is a manager I would like us to sound out.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X