• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale is staying as per offish

Liking MB more and more each day!
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Integrity and loyalty- not just in words despite a sack of money. Class act. You have my respect Mick.

Comment

https://twitter.com/QPR/status/1583088137726660609
      @gatorTFC

Comment

At last a manager being faithful.

Comment

A class act!!
          Also well done to Les and the rest of the board, they have obviously treated him honestly and fairly and he obviously appreciates that.

Comment

Quality decision Mr Beale. You can now take us to the prem.
            Thank you

Comment

Think its really important now we return the loyalty! If we go on a bad run let's not all call for his head and stick with him

Comment

Obviously waiting for A better offer from the other Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                  Think its really important now we return the loyalty! If we go on a bad run let's not all call for his head and stick with him
                  Yep worth remembering, especially if we were to follow last seasons post Christmas poor run of results.

Comment

I thought he spoke very articulately, there is obviously mutual respect between the board and MB.
                    In my opinion I think we have found ourselves a Jem , old fashioned values go a long way.
                    Early days of course, but Sir Mick is fine by me.
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

It's good to hear he didn't even speak to Wolves.

But I wonder why phones calls had to happen late into the night.

I don't want to cast doubts really, I like the guy and love the football. But I wonder what was being said? If it's about integrity, then it's a pretty short conversation and decision.

Perhaps some extra reassurances on the 'project' had to be made.

Either way I am delighted he's staying and this will be our best chance at promotion for years, and I believe not only promotion, but actually staying up there and being equipped to compete.

Comment

Working...
                      X