No announcement yet.

Elijah Dixon-Bonner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still nothing official re this or have I missed something?

Comment

On the official site today - fingers crossed he comes good

Comment

Comment

Should not make any prophecies about Elijah!! p.s. how is Duke Mckenna faring? Is he getting much game time at TU? Last I heard it was 21 games 3 goals

Comment

The world and level we are operate in means we gotta take risks on guys like this, I wouldn't be too hopeful of a star being made here but you never know.

Comment

How long a contract have we given him?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                How long a contract have we given him?
                Just till the end of this season

Comment

Steff hasn't got 3 games a week in his legs. Willock is crocked again. I'm not convinced Amos can go 5 games without getting injured. It could just be EDB is cover for a nightmare scenario when we have 4+ of our midfield are unavailable to injury/suspension? What if Villa recall Tim in order to sell him in January?

No fee, very basic wages..... it doesn't seem much of a risk. Who knows, he might turn out to be the next Yaya Toure, a box-to-box beast of a player who drives us to promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    Steff hasn't got 3 games a week in his legs. Willock is crocked again. I'm not convinced Amos can go 5 games without getting injured. It could just be EDB is cover for a nightmare scenario when we have 4+ of our midfield are unavailable to injury/suspension? What if Villa recall Tim in order to sell him in January?

No fee, very basic wages..... it doesn't seem much of a risk. Who knows, he might turn out to be the next Yaya Toure, a box-to-box beast of a player who drives us to promotion.
                    Lets hope you're right.....then again what do we know ? If Beale says yes its yes .

Comment

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2022/10/1...iverpool-exit/

The 21-year-old was a regular for the Under-21 side – clocking up 55 appearances for Liverpool’s second string. He also managed to play three times for the Liverpool first team – but it was not enough to earn a new deal at Anfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo
                        Let's be honest, the competition at Liverpool has to be incredible and none of our team would be offered a contract by them. Looks like he got close though so I think he'll be fine at this level.
                        He's another Player likes to have a go with the Ball, under MB, gotta have some Hope he will do the Job, happy to Hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Just till the end of this season
                          Obviously there are some reservations about him. We've decided to have a very long look at him. Perhaps we have a two year option on him in the contract if he does well.

Comment

Odd signing to me. Two midfielders on loan, Tim and Taylor, add Steff, Luke, Sam and Andre, six players for three positions. We sign another till end of season.

He might be superb, but don't see room for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
                              Odd signing to me. Two midfielders on loan, Tim and Taylor, add Steff, Luke, Sam and Andre, six players for three positions. We sign another till end of season.

He might be superb, but don't see room for him.
                              5 Subs and MB has Said Shown, he will change the Squad to keep things Fresh, we just may be in the Presence of a Tatical Genius, things are Looking interesting.

Comment

It seems like Beal has shafted him in signing and left himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X