Here we go again----+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go again----+

So, we are having some exciting games at the moment, in step Sky and start re arranging games to the Friday night spot!! It doesn't affect me personally because I don't go every game, but it must be annoying for people who have season tickets or pre bought tickets and can't get there

Plus we all know how we play under the lights!!

Comment

Even sporadic visitors like myself find it annoying. Eye up forthcoming fixtures, tick, contact various family members to see whose available, tick, throw said plans in the bin when fixtures are moved, tick.

Comment

QPR’S October Sky Bet Championship fixtures versus Reading and Birmingham City have been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

Reading's visit to Loftus Road will now take place on Friday 7th October 2022, kick-off 8pm.

Our forthcoming trip to St. Andrew's has also been brought forward to the Friday, 28th October - kick-off 8pm.

Ticket information for both fixtures will be announced in due course.

Comment

On the Positive side, Sky wanna put us on because they Know we will play some Pop Corny Football, plus we can dismantle the Fakes Live TV ( for those who still have it)

Comment

Plus there could be another train strike Saturday the 17th, Stoke game, which will affect me, I will probably have to drive up from Margate and park somewhere in Putney and get the bus over from there! Bloody nuisance, can't have a drink if I have to do that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              QPR’S October Sky Bet Championship fixtures versus Reading and Birmingham City have been selected for live coverage by Sky Sports.

Reading's visit to Loftus Road will now take place on Friday 7th October 2022, kick-off 8pm.

Our forthcoming trip to St. Andrew's has also been brought forward to the Friday, 28th October - kick-off 8pm.

Ticket information for both fixtures will be announced in due course.

I ####in hate Friday football, it means I have two days of the weekend to be pizzed off

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                Plus there could be another train strike Saturday the 17th, Stoke game, which will affect me, I will probably have to drive up from Margate and park somewhere in Putney and get the bus over from there! Bloody nuisance, can't have a drink if I have to do that!!!
                Strike is confirmed for the 17th, really ####’s me off & struggle to get there

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                  Strike is confirmed for the 17th, really ####’s me off & struggle to get there
                  is there's definitely no strike on the 10th September then?

So the Huddersfield home game won't be affected?

Can anyone confirm this please?

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                    Thats a trot and a half drive over Chiswick of Putney bridge
                    Free parking on Hammersmith grove and walk

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

is there's definitely no strike on the 10th September then?

So the Huddersfield home game won't be affected?

Can anyone confirm this please?

Strikes this month are 15/17th & 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Strikes this month are 15/17th & 26th
                        Many thanks. I'll text my boy to see if he's up for it.

Comment

As far as I can tell at the moment, the tubes are not on strike on the 17th (Stoke) so that's made things easier for a lot of people, if you are coming from out of town, find a convenient station, I'm now going to park at the 02 and tube in from there, hope it stays that way

Comment

Working...
                          X