• Show
Clear All

• Play Offs

Easy!!

Noooooo stop with the hyperbole

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      I can't be a doom and gloom merchant.....we're back!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Don't worry there is a Vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Great things to Come, it's Written in the Stars.......

Comment

good man

Comment

I tell you after Tuesday!

Comment

Im indifferent about defeats because mid-table teams will get 15 of them a season - expect them and roll with it. But when we win its such a high and its always the start of world domination for me!!!!

I think by the time the window closes we'll have enough for a mid-table finish with the occasional flirting with the top 6. We have limited funds so we'll be rumaging around looking for bargains when clubs will be desperate to get their unwanted off their payroll.

We'll be okay this season and this relegation talk was always a bit daft in my opinion. Got to go now, as I need to check if there are any odds for us winning the Champions League within the next five seasons!!!

Comment

Im indifferent about defeats because mid-table teams will get 15 of them a season - expect them and roll with it. But when we win its such a high and its always the start of world domination for me!!!!

I think by the time the window closes we'll have enough for a mid-table finish with the occasional flirting with the top 6. We have limited funds so we'll be rumaging around looking for bargains when clubs will be desperate to get their unwanted off their payroll.

We'll be okay this season and this relegation talk was always a bit daft in my opinion. Got to go now, as I need to check if there are any odds for us winning the Champions League within the next five seasons!!!

Slow Down Sheep, it will take at least Seven, Five to win the Prem.

Comment

i'd say at this stage, its a toss up between any of the 24 clubs.

Comment

Team that finishes 6th normally loses 12ish games. Indeed, Huddersfield got in playoffs and went up despite finishing season with a negative goal difference.

This is why at least 18 teams ought to have aspirations of finishing 6th - it's not exactly the sternest challenge in football.

I tend to look at games in bunches of 4 or 5. Aim to win 3 of them and don't get bogged down in which of the 3 are the victories and then move onto next series of 4/5.

Comment

It will take 15/20 games for us to know where we are and how the league is going to settle . Let's hope the fakes don't stay top.

Comment

If we are top 8 by the time the world cup break comes I'll be happy

Comment

It’s going to be a lonnnng season if after every win we are going to make the playoffs and after every defeat we are going down.

If we were to go up you only have to look a the Liverpool Bournemouth game to see what awaits us!

we won’t be going down so an entertaining season in or around the play off places is the best we can hope for

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              It’s going to be a lonnnng season if after every win we are going to make the playoffs and after every defeat we are going down.

If we were to go up you only have to look a the Liverpool Bournemouth game to see what awaits us!

we won’t be going down so an entertaining season in or around the play off places is the best we can hope for
                              I'd take that every season and a player sale of £15m every three years to help balance the books. If we can go up, it will be for one seaaon and we should take the hidings and cash and put to towards a new stadium.

What Forest are doing is crazy in my opinion,but good luck to them. There will be a major meltdown if they get relegated.

Comment

Working...
                              X