Am I a negative person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a negative person?

Getting really worried about my club and the direction it’s going in , am I worrying too early ? Just doesn’t seem to be anything to be positive about , doesn’t seem much talent coming out of the youth team and it really doesn’t help when the fools Brentford palace and scum are all doing ok in the Prem , need this cycle to change soon , just feeling a bit sick in the stomach!!!

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
    Getting really worried about my club and the direction it’s going in , am I worrying too early ? Just doesn’t seem to be anything to be positive about , doesn’t seem much talent coming out of the youth team and it really doesn’t help when the fools Brentford palace and scum are all doing ok in the Prem , need this cycle to change soon , just feeling a bit sick in the stomach!!!
    no your not worrying too early, if any, a bit late, this has been going on since we got relegated last.

Comment

Things to be positive about:-

A brand new training ground under construction.
      A highly rated coach
      A reasonably good squad with a few more to come.
      Owners who are prepared to write big cheques out every month
      A small but extremely loyal support
      Great away support.
      And one day, maybe just maybe, a new stadium

Cheer up matey
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

I think two covid ravaged seasons have chucked things out of kilter. This season getting interrupted by WC is not exactly helpful either. Anyways...... get through this season and have a big blast at next season and see what happens then.

Comment

I think all that`s going on in the world/europe atm in general affects the general mood. QPR related matters included.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            I think all that`s going on in the world/europe atm in general affects the general mood. QPR related matters included.
            Not for me, going to a one of the 1,000 games i have been to home or away takes me away from all the woes of the world, sometimes it can be magical, you should try it.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

"Owners who are prepared to write big cheques out every month"

See now this bugs me.
              Why would intelligent business men write a million pounds a month off?
              What is their plan?
              What happens when the money runs out? Administration? If so why not do it when you still have money, and walk away with something?
              We have trimmed our budget since ollie came back, what's that 6/7 years ago?
              We were told our budget is bottom 6 and we're still losing a million a month?
              Are all the other small clubs in the championship losing this amount?
              Again I ask why can't we survive alongside Rotherham, Blackpool, Millwall, and the others?
              If it costs 12 million a year to finish 4th bottom what's the point?
              Something fishy going on, we are not being told the truth.
              But I think we might stay up this season

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Not for me, going to a one of the 1,000 games i have been to home or away takes me away from all the woes of the world, sometimes it can be magical, you should try it.
                I see what you saying - And I will take you advice to heart!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

It just takes a couple of seasons to turn things around.
                  the first season needs promotion, big payday just for that, the second season, stay up there, another big payday
                  The problem there' after is consolidating the premiership status.
                  This always brings a mixed reaction on here, some want the safety of mid table, comfy slippers, championship football, and to a certain extent, I sort of get that.
                  However, those of you that know me on here, will know that I am firmly in the premiership camp

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

no your not worrying too early, if any, a bit late, this has been going on since we got relegated last.
                    Could'nt agree more Wormholt , our owners are gradually trying to claw some money back.
                    All this crap about the 4th lowest budget in the league , what about Luton, Preston, Blackpool ,Rotheram , Millwall, Wigan, Blackburn,Swansea, Cardiff,Huddersfield.
                    The ticket prices at Rangers wer'e probably in the top half for revenue

Comment

Just to clarify my post, I didn't mean this season and next season, but hopefully 2 back to back seasons in the near future

Comment

There's a certain safety in the championship as u know what u get , premier League means Var , mercenaries , tourists , high prices and most weeks getting beat .

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
                          I wouldn't class you as a glass half full person more like a person who never had a glass in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Could'nt agree more Wormholt , our owners are gradually trying to claw some money back.
                            All this crap about the 4th lowest budget in the league , what about Luton, Preston, Blackpool ,Rotheram , Millwall, Wigan, Blackburn,Swansea, Cardiff,Huddersfield.
                            The ticket prices at Rangers wer'e probably in the top half for revenue
                            alright harrow....at least on night games your old boozer, the vic, do happy hour from 5 until 7 oclock, two pints for one.
                            hope your keeping well mate.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                              There's a certain safety in the championship as u know what u get , premier League means Var , mercenaries , tourists , high prices and most weeks getting beat .
                              You have never wavered in this view mate, as long as I have been on here, I respect that,
                              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                              X