• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patience, Vision and Changes...

Patience my dear friends, patience...

It is very early days, and a few things are becoming apparent;

1.) We know that 2 or 3 of these players aren't good enough

2.) Beale hasn't realised this yet, but he will. Or maybe he has, but cannot change it at the moment.

3.) The team mid season will look a lot different to this one now. The new right back will come, and the new boys will get fit and blooded.

Just be patient. Our first quarter of the season will be mixed, but I've a feeling we'll come stronger later.

Totally agree with this.

Gut it out for a few more weeks til we get the hobbled healthy, add a Laird or Sterling at RB, and allow Mick to infuse a more attack-minded, more balls in the box, more right to the goal attitude in the squad.

The upside potential is clearly there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
      Patience my dear friends, patience...

It is very early days, and a few things are becoming apparent;

1.) We know that 2 or 3 of these players aren't good enough

2.) Beale hasn't realised this yet, but he will. Or maybe he has, but cannot change it at the moment.

3.) The team mid season will look a lot different to this one now. The new right back will come, and the new boys will get fit and blooded.

Just be patient. Our first quarter of the season will be mixed, but I've a feeling we'll come stronger later.
      I think Beale definitely knows this but hasn't got much choice right now. Patience is definitely what we need.

Comment

When I see the team Beale put out I thought no chance .... Step forward seny great at both ends today

Comment

Working...
        X