Not looking good for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not looking good for Saturday

Beale just said that Willock, Amos and Paal will all be missing, and the 18 tonight will be the same Saturday, true or bluff who knows, he was well pissed off in interview.

So he should be, I'm not one to dig out individual players, but some players seemed to be treating the game more like a friendly. As for some of our crosses tonight, I'm at a loss for words.
    We did however score a great goal, and were only moments away from a win. There's always next year.​​​

Comment

He also says that those players ruling themselves out due to injury has been happening since Dec.......strong words!

Is Willock going to dine out on that goal on Sat until an offer comes in for him during the transfer window?

Comment

Loved the interview. I like how he is honest. Not sure what's going on with the injuries, nightmare.

Comment

Injuries seem to be our biggest problem is it that some players have a bit of a twinge and the doctor signs them off work.

Comment

Absolutely superb Interview.

He knows like we do that there are players in this squad who just coast along, barely play, but are safe because we can't replace them.
            Squad needs a clear out. I'd promote boys from under them give them a chance.

I again think the board have let the bloke down.

Comment

Beale says last nights squad is the one that he's taking for Saturday.
              God help us because it's pi ss poor.
              Nico and stef were shocking last night.

Comment

Kakay probably have to play lb and Albert Rb Saturday.

after watching the willock interview I love it at Qpr I wonder if that’s a I’m probably off quote? Heard it all too often

as for nico may as well rip his contract up never going to be a buyer for him, Thomas yeah runs a lot but him Owens who’s never fit and Amos who was going well last season between the three of them must a pick up 20k a week but are rarely seen chuck in duke McKenna and the lad who went to Oldham along with probably Bonne up top and maybe shodipo I’ll cut him some slack as at least he tried last night to make something happen shows magnitude Beale is up against

Id rather let masterson play cb and push Dickie into midfield than let stef wear a shirt and captains armband the way he’s playing like watching a two legged pony move about

Comment

Corrr the list continues, pretty sure Willock and Amos are made out of butter or matchsticks? How on earth can a footballer be injured every other week.

Comment

Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
                    Corrr the list continues, pretty sure Willock and Amos are made out of butter or matchsticks? How on earth can a footballer be injured every other week.
                    I don't believe Willock us injured. I bet his agent has told him to down tool after his wonder goal on Sat. I'm expecting the first bid from West Ham / Newcastle to come in within a week.

Comment

Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
                      Amos played the 90 mins on sat didn't he?? With no pre season and he left him out there for 90 mins when we had lads on the bench but didn't make a change. That's poor management imo. Amos was running on fumes by 60 mins. Willock was the same 10 mins into the second half. I said it on Sat that both should have been off but it took until the 74th min for Willock to be taken off.

Stick kakay at lb. Sign a right back or stick drewe in there. Tell nico to f.o. hes a waste of a spot and whoever gave him a 4 year deal should be named, shamed and then follow him out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Amos played the 90 mins on sat didn't he?? With no pre season and he left him out there for 90 mins when we had lads on the bench but didn't make a change. That's poor management imo. Amos was running on fumes by 60 mins. Willock was the same 10 mins into the second half. I said it on Sat that both should have been off but it took until the 74th min for Willock to be taken off.

Stick kakay at lb. Sign a right back or stick drewe in there. Tell nico to f.o. hes a waste of a spot and whoever gave him a 4 year deal should be named, shamed and then follow him out the door.
                        Fair comment on nicos 4 year deal and we give Armstrong 1 yr plus option on 2nd either we thought nico was roberto Carlos son or probably we offered him £1000 a week on 2 tt and he said give me £500 on 4yr either way we cocked up hes shite

Willock goes we’re in for a long slog

Comment

If there is stuff going on that the manager isn't happy with, players throwing a sickie, the board not backing him for players then it wouldn't surprise me if he walks. Let's see how true to their words les and Lee are!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                            He also says that those players ruling themselves out due to injury has been happening since Dec.......strong words!

Is Willock going to dine out on that goal on Sat until an offer comes in for him during the transfer window?
                            What do you mean? Willock and Amos have been injured haven`t they?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

What do you mean? Willock and Amos have been injured haven`t they?
                              Played last Sat but been confirmed neither will be playing this Sat.....

Comment

Working...
                              X