Not looking good for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Warbs would contantly refer to "player loading" in his interviews and this is code for resting players to avoid serious injury. Perhaps the players have taken this to mean any ache or niggle and they're rested. All fine with a large squad, but surely players can plsy through minor knocks. Its not as if we're injecting painkillers into their knees 30 mins before kick off so they can play.
    Yeah I played through pain on Saturday in golf match got Achilles tendinitis struggle to walk borrowed a golf cart and I managed it. Was either pain or in laws over for bbq sometimes you just gotta man up! Was still at work Sunday on ambulance shift. Both Amos and willock will ache if not played competitively for so long every one aches for two days after doing sod all day three fine

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

To be fair we don’t know they are pulling a sickie, Both Amos and Willock had no pre season then played probably more than the Dr or medical team would of liked and may of said look you gotta ease them in none of us know.

However we do have a lot of Darren Andertons in the squad
      That is why I said if
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Aren't the medical staff asked for a second opinion if a player declares himself (of herself, of course) unfit?

Comment

No one knows anything that has gone on with these latest injuries, I’m sure something will come out from club about them in due course

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
            Aren't the medical staff asked for a second opinion if a player declares himself (of herself, of course) unfit?

You would certainly like to think so.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

In his post match interview didn`t Beale admit letting Willock and Amos playing too many minutes against Boro? anyway and to be absolutely honest, I think I can understand him - Imagine the uproar if we had draw or lost...
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

A couple of observations built on the conversation above:

(1) Willock's value to the club, which is obvious, has been magnified by the slow start by Ilias Chair and the injury to Roberts.
                (2) The decision to play Willock and Amos almost to the end of the game was a huge (and given they were lagging by then) an unnecessary risk.
                (3) Niko sucks, as much for his can't-be-bothered attitude as for his playing skills -- bench him now, advance Kakay to the left side, and Adomah to the right spelled by Drewe
                (4) Stefan seemed to have more lift in the preseason, but admit he now looks more like the late season disappointment from the last campaign - this one has been magnified by injury to Richards and lack of game conditioning by Amos
                (5) It seemed we were very close to signing Dujon Sterling as a RB (he looks formidable) -- what happened? Chelsea still weighing their own needs? We're a perfect landing spot for him
                (6) I believe Sinclair is going to be an all star -- keep playing him so he keeps advancing.

Finally, I like Mick Beale's attitude -- a lot -- and believe he has enough reputation already that he'll quickly shelve the slackers in favor of fresh, young talent on (or soon to be on) the Club. Stick with him.

Comment

Working...
                X