No announcement yet.

We are 100% going down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely joke of a post 45 minutes into a new season, get your tin hat and shove it somewhere unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
      Absolutely joke of a post 45 minutes into a new season, get your tin hat and shove it somewhere unpleasant.
      Again, another very immature post!

I am merely expressing an opinion which is my prerogative.

I don’t want to be proven right but I’m genuinely worried

So in summary - go away dark ranger and you need to understand my friend that everyone is entitled to their opinion

This is a forum so the clue is in the title

Comment

Don't agree with the post but that was a very worrying performance.

Comment

5% going down after today.
          Key players yet to play and new signing to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Don't agree with the post but that was a very worrying performance.
            Exactly mate - I’m not sure I agree with my post but I’m genuinely worried and appreciate the class and dignity in your post

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Again, another very immature post!

I am merely expressing an opinion which is my prerogative.

I don’t want to be proven right but I’m genuinely worried

So in summary - go away dark ranger and you need to understand my friend that everyone is entitled to their opinion

This is a forum so the clue is in the title
              I apologise about my immature post, I mean you no malice. Your post really annoyed my though.

Yes it is a forum and everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it's hard to put any rationale into your argument based on 45 minutes of football, at a ground where we haven't had a result for 20 years, at least give us a couple of home games, before condemning us before we've hardly kicked a ball.

Comment

Forgot my previous comments we’re finishing 24th

Comment

That last post was from someone at the game today

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post

I apologise about my immature post, I mean you no malice. Your post really annoyed my though.

Yes it is a forum and everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it's hard to put any rationale into your argument based on 45 minutes of football, at a ground where we haven't had a result for 20 years, at least give us a couple of home games, before condemning us before we've hardly kicked a ball.
                    Fair enough mate. Fair point

Comment

Not going to labour a point, but folks have basically said what I have said without getting the reaction that I
                      got, strange one

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                        Not going to labour a point, but folks have basically said what I have said without getting the reaction that I
                        got, strange one
                        Not really mate. You were (in my opinion) very aggressive in your posts and mentioned others calling me a pu** etc which is totally unacceptable

This is a forum where members are entitled to their opinions, and if expressed in the right way should be respected

I am genuinely worried about this season

Kev - I have no doubt your are a huge Rs fan and a decent human being but your posts have upset me

Anyway, life goes on and we both love Rangers

Comment

Mate I never called you a p ussy, absolutely not, I said compared to Dave and Ronnie , I am a p ussy cat, , meaning that they take a harder line in debates than I do, we are all entitled to have an opinion on here, absolutely, that is the nature of things, but I have to congratulate you on your post, you certainly got things going lively early this season, lol, no hard feelings, it's never personal, just passionate at times All the best mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            I’m back and ready to get slaughtered with my prediction which I obviously don’t want to happen but here are the facts;

Last season late season form 23rd out of 24
                            Squad is weaker
                            Very few goals in this team
                            Full backs, particularly RB a huge problem
                            Faith in youngsters is naive
                            Seny thinks he’s Gordon Banks! Keeps letting in soft goals and seems to have an air of arrogance about him!
                            Beale - untried and untested. Will he stand up to the board and unless we sign 4 players we are bang in trouble?

I’m genuinely worried this season - poor defensively and offensively equals relegation

I’ll get my tin hat!
                            Your F**k**g pathetic after one game, unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Your F**k**g pathetic after one game, unbelievable
                              Here we go again! Oh dear!

Another aggressive post! With due respect Jeff, this is a forum where people are entitled to their opinion

Your aggressive response is unacceptable and unwarranted

I stand my post in that I am genuinely worried unless we strengthen

To call me pathetic is upsetting

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                                Mate I never called you a p ussy, absolutely not, I said compared to Dave and Ronnie , I am a p ussy cat, , meaning that they take a harder line in debates than I do, we are all entitled to have an opinion on here, absolutely, that is the nature of things, but I have to congratulate you on your post, you certainly got things going lively early this season, lol, no hard feelings, it's never personal, just passionate at times All the best mate
                                Fair play mate - fingers crossed for a good season

Comment

Working...
                                X