Beale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beale

I know it's been said already, but I really think his appointment is an inspired choice. He seems to be the perfect fit for us as a club at this moment in time.

Reading his interviews (most notably on the LFW site), he appears to singing from the same hymn sheet as the board/youth set up and fans alike.

We all know that football is a results driven business, and maybe 10 games down the line and if our results haven't been great, things may well appear different. I don't think this will be the case though.

I really liked Warburton (last 4 months aside), but this appointment just feels right. I maybe wrong but I'm going to stick my neck out and say we have a very exciting and potentially successful season in front of us.

It's worth giving him a try , football had gone under Warburton it had become boring . Team gave up as soon as they went behind

Comment

Could he be the Greatest thing since Sliced Bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
        I know it's been said already, but I really think his appointment is an inspired choice. He seems to be the perfect fit for us as a club at this moment in time.

Reading his interviews (most notably on the LFW site), he appears to singing from the same hymn sheet as the board/youth set up and fans alike.

We all know that football is a results driven business, and maybe 10 games down the line and if our results haven't been great, things may well appear different. I don't think this will be the case though.

I really liked Warburton (last 4 months aside), but this appointment just feels right. I maybe wrong but I'm going to stick my neck out and say we have a very exciting and potentially successful season in front of us.
        As long as our fickle fans give him a chance, Rome wasn’t built in day & nor will his appointment & team, but we must get behind team whatever happens

Comment

The jury is out until we get to Xmas and see how we're getting on.

But Beale is our Head Coach not a Manager and I'm pretty confident that the new signings would have happened with Warbs in charge. A squad refresh happens every summer.

I know Beale was highly recommded as a coach and assistant, but there are so many like him that havent cut it in the leading role. McClaren and Paul Clement to name two.

The squad soundbites are positive so let's see how that translates into results. I wonder what 5pm Saturday will bring......

Comment

I hope we(myself included) will give him more than 10 games before we judge him...
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

This is the first coach in a while who we can confidently say has the ability to help players improve their game. Warburton class but lacked tactical and skills management. The few before him had strengths and weaknesses, but none seemed to offer Beale's focus on upping every player's game.

Comment

Will the players have the appetite and desire to up their game . You can't install or teach it , it's called heart . What Beale can do is come down in those that turnup and go thru the motions.johansen , Amos and dozzell to name just a few were blowing out of their backsides last season on 65/70 minutes . Sure he can get players fitness levels up but we need 90 min performance's not glimpses of skill... Need 11 winners in the pitch at all times not players that's head drop

Comment

5 subs could make a huge difference if used intelligently.

Comment

He will need time and if we fail to win any of our first 4-5 games I hope fans dont start calling for his head .expectations should be realistic ,any finish above 16th should be regarded as decent in his 1st season .

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      He will need time and if we fail to win any of our first 4-5 games I hope fans dont start calling for his head .expectations should be realistic ,any finish above 16th should be regarded as decent in his 1st season .
                      Hope this Board Doesn't light up if we lose our First Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Hope this Board Doesn't light up if we lose our First Game.
                        He's the messiah because he was the brains behind Steven Gerrard who knows #### all about football.

Comment

He might well be a messiah etc but he’s only as good as the players he has at his disposal. The squad as it stands lacks depth. I’m sure things are being done behind the scenes but it’s painfully slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                            He might well be a messiah etc but he’s only as good as the players he has at his disposal. The squad as it stands lacks depth. I’m sure things are being done behind the scenes but it’s painfully slow.
                            Slowly Slowly catch the Monkey, come on Brian you got this, or will it be this way for a crucifixion, looking Forward to the Season no End, one Happy Ronnie.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He's the messiah because he was the brains behind Steven Gerrard who knows #### all about football.
                              "He's not the messiah. He's a very naughty boy"!

Mic drop.

Comment

Working...
                              X