No announcement yet.

Players Leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in January of this year, Les said that the club wanted to sign a striker and MW refused. Then we had CA and AG together with Dykes. If we needed a striker then, one can imagine how important is to add one now!

Comment

I havent seen a single rumour linking Willock to any premiership club. Is he defo premiership quality or is he just our best player and we've bigged him up too much?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        I havent seen a single rumour linking Willock to any premiership club. Is he defo premiership quality or is he just our best player and we've bigged him up too much?
        Definitely got the quality to move up a level.

I guess clubs are weary due to his injury and will probably want to make sure it won't be a recurring issue. Also I think they'll want to see if he improves again this season and if he does I'll be amazed if he's here this time next year. I wouldn't rule out bids in January either if he performs until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Definitely got the quality to move up a level.

I guess clubs are weary due to his injury and will probably want to make sure it won't be a recurring issue. Also I think they'll want to see if he improves again this season and if he does I'll be amazed if he's here this time next year. I wouldn't rule out bids in January either if he performs until then.
          Yep it's definitely injury related. He's got the quality, he just needs to have a sustained run of games to prove he's injury free. This transfer window might be too early to judge, but he'll probably go at Christmas if he stays fit.

Comment

It would be great if we could keep him for all this season and by exercising our option still have for the 23/24 season. If we sold next summer going into his last contracted season we wouldnt get more than £10m. Perhaps?

Comment

Bonne, Thomas, Gubbins, Masterton and Niko are players who will likely go.

Comment

Depends who he can get in.
                Masterson could be kept in the squad, the others i agree are the most likely.
                But I wonder if maybe Dozzell is possible casualty, or even Dunne.
                There's a photo on twitter that some are claiming is the West Ham lb we were linked with earlier in the window, training with us.

Comment

Ipswich just sold a striker for £500K, I wonder if they'll be back in for Bonne now?

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                    Bonne, Thomas, Gubbins, Masterton and Niko are players who will likely go.
                    Plus, possibly, the double barrelled names.

Comment

Will be hard to move Nico and Thomas on this transfer window as they're injured. But i guess Nico could go abroad if their windows are different.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ainen-injuries

Comment

Only Duke-McKenna which suprises me.

Nico needs to stay until another LB comes in but he can go the USA. If we dont get another striker then Bonne will be staying perhaps? Suprised Thomas hasnt gone?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          Only Duke-McKenna which suprises me.

Nico needs to stay until another LB comes in but he can go the USA. If we dont get another striker then Bonne will be staying perhaps? Suprised Thomas hasnt gone?
                          Players should want to play football , it's a short career. Happy to sit around taking their money. If u ain't getting picked move on and play on a Saturday

Comment

Nico needs to go, any defender is better than him at LB.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Players should want to play football , it's a short career. Happy to sit around taking their money. If u ain't getting picked move on and play on a Saturday
                              Players not have a massive say in who they play for. Agents, Managers, Chairmen, Directors if Football, dare I say, do.

Comment

Talksport are reporting Bonne to Charlton. https://twitter.com/BroadcastMoose/s...d_yLUbNCvkN7Js

Comment

Working...
                                X