No announcement yet.

Sinclair Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give him a game against Blackburn , age doesn't matter he's hardly a kid .

Comment

Not given a squad number. Niko has though!!! God help us!! Lol

Comment

Players at 19/20 should be making 1st team squad.

Armstrong will get better playing and training with 1st Team. I want him to become a fixture on bench at matches, getting some minutes on pitch.

Doubt he'll be 1st choice 1st half of season, maybe towards end of season, he could be.

We'll only find out if we try.

Comment

When we were relegated in 79 something, we were crying for a goalscorer. We had Clive Allen at the time, just 18 or 19 years old and scoring for fun at youth level. We did not risk him, however, when relegation was confirmed he played the last two games and scored five goals! For sure, I remember him scoring three against Coventry!

Comment

Don’t care how old he is or who he has played against. He’s definitely better than any other striker at the club. I’ve only needed to watch him a couple of time, watch highlights & read up on who else have been interested in him in the past. Needs to be playing, we won’t go up or down without him so no risk even if he wasn’t our best striker

Comment

He is Older than Ray Jones when he was scoring in the first team!

Comment

all this hype on this lad is ridiculous! We have had 2 managers now that see the lad for what he is a decent young lad with potential but no where near ready to play championship football! Look at chair and eze loan spells at Stevenage and Wycombe pulled up trees great performances, Sinclair went to national league twice and hardly scored a goal! He has been linked with clubs due to having a decent agent let’s be honest if Man City were genuinely interested you honestly think he would still be playing for our U23s? People hate on dykes he played Wealdstone scored a hat tick showed his level, Sinclair comes in does ok but doesn’t score in same amount of time but is in some way so much better then dykes?

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                Don’t care how old he is or who he has played against. He’s definitely better than any other striker at the club. I’ve only needed to watch him a couple of time, watch highlights & read up on who else have been interested in him in the past. Needs to be playing, we won’t go up or down without him so no risk even if he wasn’t our best striker

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr33 View Post
                  all this hype on this lad is ridiculous! We have had 2 managers now that see the lad for what he is a decent young lad with potential but no where near ready to play championship football! Look at chair and eze loan spells at Stevenage and Wycombe pulled up trees great performances, Sinclair went to national league twice and hardly scored a goal! He has been linked with clubs due to having a decent agent let’s be honest if Man City were genuinely interested you honestly think he would still be playing for our U23s? People hate on dykes he played Wealdstone scored a hat tick showed his level, Sinclair comes in does ok but doesn’t score in same amount of time but is in some way so much better then dykes?

Opinions are like back sides, we've all got them. Right now Dykes experience would see him fair better I agree. Give Sinclair half a dozen sub appearances and full games in cups by November/December he's better than Dykes. This isn't a Dykes (or any other striker hate post) it's a "sinclair will be better" post. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Qpr33 View Post

I understand where you are coming from. He's still very raw and inexperienced but he has a lot of qualities none of our current forwards have. He's big, very quick, direct and built like a tank. Could be a huge weapon off the bench. Bonne is effectively back up for dykes. Roberts, chair and willock will all rotate at various points. Not giving him a squad number tells us that beale isn't planning on his services anytime soon. A shame imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post

Opinions are like back sides, we've all got them. Right now Dykes experience would see him fair better I agree. Give Sinclair half a dozen sub appearances and full games in cups by November/December he's better than Dykes. This isn't a Dykes (or any other striker hate post) it's a "sinclair will be better" post. IMO
                      Don’t think it will take 6 games and subs appearances, Dykes has no 1st touch and 2nd touch is a sliding tackle

5 mins V palace he had a shot blocked and control was miles better

personally Dykes don’t look fit and won’t get 8 goals, I can see Dykes being benched once roberts and willock are fit

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Don’t think it will take 6 games and subs appearances, Dykes has no 1st touch and 2nd touch is a sliding tackle

5 mins V palace he had a shot blocked and control was miles better

personally Dykes don’t look fit and won’t get 8 goals, I can see Dykes being benched once roberts and willock are fit
                        I think he'll score at least eight goals for Scotland in the World Cup and likely move to Real Madrid for £80m in Jan.

Comment

After seeing him run around in friendlies I see no reason not to have him available.

Our strikers will do better this year if they get service, something we lacked for the majority of last season, but we do lack a genuine presence or threat up top, and the lad has the qualities on paper to be a target man. If we are setting up as a 433 then I can see why he's going to be down the pecking order but I'd say he's as much of a risk as the other 3 options.

Only benefit i see to him not being in the squad is that he has a good loan spot to go to, but he's at an age where he really should be nudging the first team.

Personally would like to see the Villa lad Archer, just because of the Beale link.

Comment

We haven't even kicked a Ball in Anger Yet, let's at least See how we shape up, before putting it on Sinclair, I have every hope and belief in Him but let's not get carried away, Who knows How Dykes and Co will fair in the new System come Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I think he'll score at least eight goals for Scotland in the World Cup and likely move to Real Madrid for £80m in Jan.

I like your attitude sheep what tablets are they and where did you get them from !

Comment

We've all seen dykes play so we know what he's about . At 19 Armstrong is ready , he will of played football for years . Should at least start against Charlton

Comment

Working...
                                X