• Championship news

Stoke on the verge of signing Dwight Gayle
    Good signing?
    Or old pro coasting to retirement?

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Good signing?
    Good signing. Struggled to score in premier league, but excellent record in Championship.

Doubt we can afford him.

Comment

Well he’s not signing for us so who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Well he’s not signing for us so who cares
        The title is Championship news Weare

Comment

The title is Championship news Weare
          Wrong man there Dave, don’t know why you think me is him, you seem a bit mixed up in the head there mate

Comment

Good signing?
            Good signing for Stoke. They have a few lads up top who will cause lots of teams problems. Wonder how they will keep them all interested?? Lots of prem players will be dropping into the championship this season I think. Most of them will be English/irish/scots lads who won't be given a squad number.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Good signing for Stoke. They have a few lads up top who will cause lots of teams problems. Wonder how they will keep them all interested?? Lots of prem players will be dropping into the championship this season I think. Most of them will be English/irish/scots lads who won't be given a squad number.
              Sure we were linked with a Stoke striker earlier in preseason, so yeah agree

Comment

Our first opponent this season, Blackburn have made a decent signing now. The RB Callum Brittain from Barnsley.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Our first opponent this season, Blackburn have made a decent signing now. The RB Callum Brittain from Barnsley.
                  We haven't won there this century. 9 losses and 2 draws. We're currently on a sequence of 5 successive losses since a 1-1 draw in 2016. It's not as though they're a particularly good team, our appalling record at Ewood is largely inexplicable. Let's hope we don't ever find ourselves stuck in same division as Accrington - must be something about the air in Ribble Valley we don't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

We haven't won there this century. 9 losses and 2 draws. We're currently on a sequence of 5 successive losses since a 1-1 draw in 2016. It's not as though they're a particularly good team, our appalling record at Ewood is largely inexplicable. Let's hope we don't ever find ourselves stuck in same division as Accrington - must be something about the air in Ribble Valley we don't like.
                    So this is the season to take them down abs

Comment

Dave you better stop these lies and nonsense now. I won't be asking again
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I would love us to beat them.

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Yes sometimes it's baffling when you get a set of results over time against certain teams, but to me it's always just 90 mins on a given day, but we football fans are a strangely superstitious lot

Comment

Jeff you have deleted my last post

Comment

Jeff you have deleted my last post
                              Not me Dave, I can’t do that as I’m not a Mod, as I said earlier you’ve got it all wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X