No announcement yet.

Forest ... doing a QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have put an Awful lot of trust in Steve Cooper imho.
    I wonder how long he will be given, if the road starts getting a little Bumpy?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Well seems totally irresponsible

Hope they #### it up.

Possibility they make 17th !!!

Probably need stay up at least two seasons otherwise can see this being extremely challenging for them and potentially catastrophic

I reckon they will manage stay up long enough for FFP not to totally destroy their club.

But yes its all thats wrong in todays football.

We made massive errors similar circumstances.

They potentially could eclipse their great friends in Derby...

Comment

Great to see a club with the ambition to stay there. I'm sure the players will have relegation clauses in their contracts and minimum transfer values so they can move on. If they get relegated the players that are left will mean they should go straight back up.

Comment

The only difference and maybe our biggest mistake we've made, was that most of our prima Donna's did not have a resale value. Cesar, Green, Bosingwa, Mbia, Traore etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
            The only difference and maybe our biggest mistake we've made, was that most of our prima Donna's did not have a resale value. Cesar, Green, Bosingwa, Mbia, Traore etc.
            Or relegation clauses mist of them. Thats why we ended up psying prem wages for their full contracts.

I very much doubt Forest are as stupid as we were and have exit plans in place.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Or relegation clauses mist of them. Thats why we ended up psying prem wages for their full contracts.

I very much doubt Forest are as stupid as we were and have exit plans in place.
              I agree that looking at us is a lesson for everyone on how not to do things.

Comment

They have destroyed their team spirit with so many signings , should have kept nucleus of the promotion winners , changing a few more over time .
                Hopefully they will go down with Bournemouth and fulham

Comment

Working...
                X