Boutique Football rearing its head again in SW6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boutique Football rearing its head again in SW6

Noticed this article about ludicrous ticket prices at FFC.

Seems similar to the Briatore madness of a decade ago when he jacked prices up after promotion. We managed to chase the fool out of the club but FFC seem stuck with Shah.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/f...entity-1736418

Snd what were our top end prices when we were last in the premiership. I think £65 for an adult ticket in the SAR?

Based on our stadium capacity it really wouldnt bring in significantly more money.

As a matter of principle I wouldnt pay more than £50 to watch a game of football unless it's a play off final or cup final. I think I'm safe on the latter!!

Premiership is a joke. Keep ticket prices sensible whilst acceptancing a small increase because you're seeing a better product. Dont rip people off to flight to stay there, take the money, give it your best shot and accept our football standing of maintaining championship football.

The championship is a much better league to be in and premiership money should be saved to maintain that status to keep us out of L1.

Comment

We are the 2nd most expensive club behind Bristol City in the EFL

Comment

A ton to sit in the lower of the new stand ... My mate has a ST in the Hammersmith end and it's under £600 . Would expect us to be similar in the PL.
        I'm happy in the championship all I want is a team that compete , give 100% and try and play attractive football . Go up and it's loads of tourists in the seats and your real support suffers
        . Know some Fulham fans that are outraged at the prices , but they'll sell out cos Liverpool are in town

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          A ton to sit in the lower of the new stand ... My mate has a ST in the Hammersmith end and it's under £600 . Would expect us to be similar in the PL.
          I'm happy in the championship all I want is a team that compete , give 100% and try and play attractive football . Go up and it's loads of tourists in the seats and your real support suffers
          . Know some Fulham fans that are outraged at the prices , but they'll sell out cos Liverpool are in town
          My Leeds mate who is a life long fan who supports them home and away is naffed off with the Premiership for the same reason. He wouldnt have been bothered in the slighted had they been relegated last season. There were loads of ST fans who had sat in the same seats for years who were relocated to different parts of the ground etc.

Premiership and the general money grab to stay in that division is a PR disaster for the impact on fans, sorry customers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Noticed this article about ludicrous ticket prices at FFC.

Seems similar to the Briatore madness of a decade ago when he jacked prices up after promotion. We managed to chase the fool out of the club but FFC seem stuck with Shah.

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/f...entity-1736418
            Why do you care??
            We are QPR

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Why do you care??
              We are QPR
              There are so few threads on here these days I say well done abs for starting it

Comment

I'll start one on dustbins tomorrow
                You know why the board is dead.
                Do you post on Brighton's board?

Comment

Do you post on the Brighton's board?
                  I've often thought of Doing that, people really do neglect the need to Recycle, unless of Cause you was going Down the East End Route of Slang for Kids, Dustbin Lids, which I have to say warms my Cockles as #### me ain't that my Birth Right, any way look forward to your most informative post.

Comment

Do you post on Brighton's board?
                    Sometimes

Comment

Sometimes
                      Well there you go, posters would rather post there that's why this board is going breasts skywards.
                      It's exactly what dumb and dumber over there wanted

Comment

I think our dear neighbours charging a ton for a seat is worth a mention. If they had left it at £99.75 I probably wouldn't have bothered - breaching the £100 seems newsworthy, like a player being charged with murder or a club going bankrupt or a club appointing a female manager sorta thing.

Comment

Well there you go, posters would rather post there that's why this board is going breasts skywards.
                          It's exactly what dumb and dumber over there wanted
                          Not me i prefer it here

Comment

Not me i prefer it here
                            Fair enough 72 I don't include you in that category.
                            I realise my post looked like a dig personally but it wasn't meant as such towards you.
                            I am sorry for making you feel uncomfortable, if I did

Comment

It's going back to the old" don't ever want to get promoted, would rather stay a mid table championship team, prices will go up etc" debate isn't it ? Flogged that subject to death last season, and no doubt ,, if we do well it will continue . Get promoted, if you don't like whatever price rises may happen , don't go to games, just pay sky/ bt sport/ Amazon whoever for the privilege of watching your team

Comment

Working...
                              X