X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TyleR

Tyler Roberts officially signed.
    Good lad welcome to QPR Tyler

Beat Hull city to the signing so that's a decent effort.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Beat Hull city to the signing so that's a decent effort.
      Weare 2 things.
      Hull city, like Leeds Utd are based in Yorkshire.
      In case you can't comprehend why that is important its because people buy houses where they work.
      And moving house is a pain in the ####.
      Secondly
      As you may know QPR don't have much money to splash. But still you drone on about signing the Harry Kanes of this world.
      Hull on the other are loaded. They've been taken over and are signing players left right and centre, watch them they could get top six finish

Also beat Sheffield united and a host of other clubs fyi

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Weare 2 things.
        Hull city, like Leeds Utd are based in Yorkshire.
        In case you can't comprehend why that is important its because people buy houses where they work.
        And moving house is a pain in the ####.
        Secondly
        As you may know QPR don't have much money to splash. But still you drone on about signing the Harry Kanes of this world.
        Hull on the other are loaded. They've been taken over and are signing players left right and centre, watch them they could get top six finish

Also beat Sheffield united and a host of other clubs fyi
        How are Hull loaded? They are governed by ffp like everyone else. Can only spend what they bring in. We have wealthy owners.

Comment

Welcome Tyler, Come on you Rs.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

How are Hull loaded? They are governed by ffp like everyone else. Can only spend what they bring in. We have wealthy owners.
            Well they are spending..... bigger stadium than us?

Comment

Really Hope it works out for Tyler and Us.

Comment

No talk of a permanent deal at the end of this loan now.
                Must've had a call from an expert in the game to advise them to drop it

Comment

Well they are spending..... bigger stadium than us?
                  They could do thr £30m overspend in one season and then cut their cloth in years 2-3 if they want to. It's one hell of a gamble but it would still meet FFP.

Comment

I'm really pleased about this signing as it gives us a lot of options to support other players. I hope he's not a replacement for one of our players who's about to bail?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      I'm really pleased about this signing as it gives us a lot of options to support other players. I hope he's not a replacement for one of our players who's about to bail?
                      Think we could be Dangerous at the front if all the Planets line up, off to Stonehenge, have a Dance with the Druids, now where did I put me Lucky Pants.

Comment

No talk of a permanent deal at the end of this loan now.
                        Must've had a call from an expert in the game to advise them to drop it
                        Alright Dave you've made your point no need to be going this route.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Really happy with signing Tyler Roberts. Young, something to prove. From interview seems he's picked a coach to make him a better player.

Loved his comment when asked did you enjoy playing at Loftus Road. No, hated it, really intimidating as opposition player. Looking forward to playing there as home player though.

Comment

Remember when we wanted Paterson, this is the equivalent of that signing IMO. Good business from the club.

Comment

Great addition. Can't beat having a player who can cover a lotta attacking positions.

Comment

Working...
                              X