X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adomah

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...w-deal-220622/

Two more years for Uncle Albert.

Little bit suprised it was for 2 years given his age,but good to have him around anyways

2 year deal! Never anticipated that!

Comment

Fair play to him, keeps himself fit. Deserves it.

Solid pro, why he's had long career.

That said, expecting him to be option from bench for us.

Comment

I'm sure the wage will reflect he'll be a squad player. We need bodies for the high intensity play so he will get called upon when the injuries start to mount up, or players are rested to avoid injury.

Comment

I’d imagine he’s taken 50% less for two which would equate to the same pay as a decent 1 year

Comment

Very surprised the club offered him a 2 year deal considering his age, anyway I'm glad he stated on

Comment

He's as fit as he ever was which is testament to his personal standards. Shame the other senior pros we had last year couldn't do likewise.

Comment

Happy about that, maybe a more attacking role as tactics and Games dictate.

Comment

Fantastic to have an character around the club. Mr Motivator our uncle.

Comment

“I spoke to the gaffer and he told me he wanted me at the club so straight away it was a no brainer.

“I can’t wait to work with him and I am also grateful to the club for allowing me to continue my dream of playing in the blue and white hoops.

“I can’t wait to play in front of our amazing supporters again. I know the stadium has returned to Loftus Road now and that’s how I always remember it so it is going to be very special.”

Comment

Definitely worthy of a squad number and no reason Uncs can't make a valuable contribution in the season ahead. I'd assume the financials are sensible and stack up well from both partys' perspective.

Comment

1 year too long.....

Comment

Glad he's staying, hopefully we can play more to his strengths this season.

Comment

This piece of news made my day.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post
                              1 year too long.....
                              Wouldn't surprise me if this deal is similar to the one Austin had. Dependent on apps in the first year may trigger a second. If uncle misses games due to being injured or is clearly not getting a run of games then I would imagine he would be free to leave next summer or retire.

Comment

Working...
                              X