Jordi de Wijs - Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordi de Wijs - Gone

Left us and signed for Fortuna Dusseldorf.

Did well for us and best of luck.

Liked him, best of luck.

To be fair I think he would have struggled for game time (appreciate we could have players leave) particularly if we end up going back to a flat back four.

Comment

Austin, Gray, Wallace, De Wijs, Barbet, the Newcastle lad, the Norwich one, Ball, the two keepers, Moses ... quite an overhaul. Hope we can get better players in. Only two so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        Austin, Gray, Wallace, De Wijs, Barbet, the Newcastle lad, the Norwich one, Ball, the two keepers, Moses ... quite an overhaul. Hope we can get better players in. Only two so far.
        I would say one thing the players that have gone all lacked pace bar Moses but he couldn't pass water, The signings that have come in Clarke salter and Paal have a bit of zip about them which im pleased with, Looks like we going to go for a pressing quick tempo style

Fully expect at least two strikers to come in unless we plan on using Armstrong this year.

Comment

Liked jordi and moses but both a little injury prone.
          Good luck to both unless against the Rs

Comment

Thought man mountain always put a shift in and thanks for that goal against Wall which made me jump through the roof !!
            Good luck Jordi.

Comment

Won't be hard to look for better players. At least when he played for Brentford the lad had pace. He's pretty sh ite if we're all going to be honest and that's not cause he is leaving but he just won't be missed at all.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

A bit too injury prone unfortunately, I would have liked to have seen more of him, as he always seemed to be giving his all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkranger View Post
                  A bit too injury prone unfortunately, I would have liked to have seen more of him, as he always seemed to be giving his all.
                  Same as.

I'm sure it came down to us not getting enough bang for our buck. He seemed a solid defender when fit, but couldnt seem to string more than 4-5 games together before getting injured again.

Comment

Made of glass unfortunately. Quite a conundrum how such a big tough rugged looking geezer can be so brittle and injury prone but hey-ho, that's life. Wonder if Masterson is finally gonna get a look-in now?

Comment

Just another waste of money, sick note, that won't be missed one jot.

Comment

Apparently, we received €1.1 from the German side, however, it's the fifth defender that left us this window. So far, we are a bit short overall.

Comment

Apparently, we received €1.1 from the German side, however, it's the fifth defender that left us this window. So far, we are a bit short overall.
                          Approx £950k for a guy who hardly played. Decent money that. He must have done well there last season.

Comment

Working...
                          X