Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    God I'm bored
    Wtf is Beale doing ffs waiting for Christmas?
    For all we know we might have several players lined up, but as we have started to conduct our business away from the glare of the media(rightly so in my opinion so we don't get gazumped on deals touted in the public domain) we are therefore blissfully unaware of these events.
    Good things come to those who wait...ever the optimist me!

Comment

2 vultures sitting in a tree. One called Dave says "fook that, I'm gonna kill something"

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post

For all we know we might have several players lined up, but as we have started to conduct our business away from the glare of the media(rightly so in my opinion so we don't get gazumped on deals touted in the public domain) we are therefore blissfully unaware of these events.
        Good things come to those who wait...ever the optimist me!

Exactly this, we are I think waiting for some good moves and good News, Les and Co have got this!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          God I'm bored
          Wtf is Beale doing ffs waiting for Christmas?
          Tend to agree with this. I think it's going to be very difficult for an assistant coach come manager to bring in the right quality of player. I mean tbh none of us knew who he was a few wks ago. I think all the excitement about him is not a view I tend to go along with and for him it's a free hit, massive risk for us. I know I gave Warburton grief at time but his pulling power is much greater than Ian's younger brother
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

"Dave, I don't see dead people" two-vultures-tree-sitting-16916680.jpg

DAVE REPLIES....."I'm just waiting for Beales on wheels "
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X