Positivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positivity

All of a sudden after the announcement of Michael Beale the whole atmosphere on this board feels positive let’s hope with some shrewd signings to come it stays this way

Yeah, the way last season finished was very disappointing and put most of us in a bad Rs mood.

I'm looking forward to seeing some very decent Villa U23s joining our ranks within the next month. Some lying whippet wingbacks would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Yeah, the way last season finished was very disappointing and put most of us in a bad Rs mood.

I'm looking forward to seeing some very decent Villa U23s joining our ranks within the next month. Some lying whippet wingbacks would be nice.

Is a lying whippet one that goes round saying "Actually I have royal blood, I'm a corgi by birth I'll have you know "

Comment

Feeling very positive too. Just hope we do add to the squad and don’t rely on the likes of Kakay, Niko and the loan players returning.

Having said that, Masterson, Duke McKenna and Armstrong deserve to have a chance off the bench and/or in the cup.

Comment

I'm neither positive nor negative at this juncture - just keeping an open mind. Given that 6 players from the matchday squad of 18 players from our last home game of the season have now left the club it's very clear that we need some new players in. However, it's only first week of June so I'm quite relaxed about things.

Comment

Yet again I have to agree with abs. This appointment is highly risky and I do think it's a massive gamble. I really hope it works out but amazing coaches don't tend to translate into quality managers
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

It comes down to whether we want promotion this season or just give youngsters game with a view to selling them. We want get promotion with too many of our current youngsters thrown in the first team.

Perhaps the aim is too bring in more talented youngsters this season with a view to getting them in the team 23/24 and fill the gaps this season with Villa U23s????

Comment

Some Villa and perhaps Liverpool U23s would be very welcome,
                However, if affordable, Wells or even Gray, would be a useful striker to have.

Comment

On the fence to I've seen some football , saying that I renewed on day 1

Comment

Paisley, Critchley, Cooper Mourinho did ok ish stepping up to the no1 job.
                    And there'll be plenty of others that have coached before they were managers.
                    Just because we name the ones that failed doesn't mean they all do.

Comment

on the positive side, top six, even promotion.
                      on the negative side, another chris ramsey.

Comment

New season, new hope , new expectations, let's pray that things happen in a positive way, the second half of last season was utterly miserable for everyone, got to give Beale a chance and once again a certain amount of patience will be required

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

I believe that Brendan Rogers was a coach at the fakes.
                          Spot on buff

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

I believe that Brendan Rogers was a coach at the fakes.
                            He was their manager and got sacked after some bad results, including a 4-0 ? loss at QPR where we sang ‘getting sacked in the morning’.

Comment

God I'm bored
                              Wtf is Beale doing ffs waiting for Christmas?

Comment

Working...
                              X