Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Beale

Afew rags picking this one up.

Doesn't sound like there is much reason to come down to us, if he's as highly rated as these articles sound he's just biding his time till he gets a bigger offer.

Despite that, does sound good.

https://www.thenational.scot/sport/2...michael-beale/

If he wants a manager position we would be a good option. It's highly unlikely he would be considered for a Premier League job so Championship is obvious choice.

Experienced coach so my own view is certainly worth speaking to. Also will have decent links with other clubs which could help us.

Comment

Never heard of this geezer, but my knowledge of obscure coaches is limited, I will bow to the greater knowledge of the better informed on this site, but I would rather have a " known" name , personally

Comment

I would prefer if the club would appoint someone with at least some experience as Manager/Head Coach.

Mclaren was generally accepted as a good Coach but was poor when given the reins.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
          Never heard of this geezer, but my knowledge of obscure coaches is limited, I will bow to the greater knowledge of the better informed on this site, but I would rather have a " known" name , personally
          Unfortunately I think Mark Hughes is still involved with Bradford City.

Comment

Any " known" name except that one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Unfortunately I think Mark Hughes is still involved with Bradford City.
              I wouldn't give up hope. Hughes may feel he has unfinished business with us.

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

I wouldn't give up hope. Hughes may feel he has unfinished business with us.

Comment

Working...
                X