Delete Profile/Membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete Profile/Membership

Can an admin please delete my profile as it now seems that every thread turns into a baiting or slagging festival I no longer wish to be part of this board.
    I am aware I do not post much so it will be no loss but in view of the above I want to delete my profile

85 posts since 2014 u hardly post Terry .

Comment

Like I said I do not post much so I will be no loss to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by TerryNH View Post
        Can an admin please delete my profile as it now seems that every thread turns into a baiting or slagging festival I no longer wish to be part of this board.
        I am aware I do not post much so it will be no loss but in view of the above I want to delete my profile
        You can message the moderators here and request directly

https://www.wearetherangersboys.com/contact-us

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Don’t go Terry !!!
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

It can get a bit tasty on here sometimes, but hey if you don't want to get involved then just stay out of it, still a good site in my opinion

Comment

I live and work in South East Asia so do not get to participate “live” so to speak due to the time difference but every morning I would read through match threads and other topics to keep up to date with my club. It just gets so tiresome when they frequently resort to baiting and sniping at each other

Comment

Originally posted by TerryNH View Post
                  IIt just gets so tiresome when they frequently resort to baiting and sniping at each other
                  We're all QPR but we're not all the same personalities and likely come from very diverse backgrounds and have had different life experiences. Football brings out the passion in people and we all react differently to the highs and lows. Apart from some exceptions generally I read the board and see an exchange of views and people challenging others with a different view or bring more information to the table. I dont read the Board as a complete b1tch fest, but again we dont all think the same way.

Comment

Last nite I watched the CL final at my father in law's . Surrounded by 8 Chelsea fans . They were cheering on Madrid like it was there own team . These people really do think they are something special and they have a good given right to win every game
                    Elitist , snobbery , dismissive I heard it all. This mug fat Steve said " so what league are QPR in" I told him 1 rangers fan is worth 50 Chelsea sheep . They all manage to talk about Chelsea all thru the game even tho they weren't playing ... Thank God I'm not one of them , yes we do argue on here from time to time Terry but we get over it ..

Comment

I see your point Terry but in the end - it is a forum and people get passionate - this site more than the others i go on does seem to get personal very quickly and there are a couple of savoury characters on here but everyone is coming from the same place and that is their love of QPR - even though it may not seem like it sometimes.

Take what you need from it - the gossip , the match reports and leave the rest behind!

Comment

Don't blame it on theSunshine

Don't blame it on the Moon Light

Don't Blame it on the Good Times

Blame it on the Stella

Comment

My whole family are/were Chelsea but from the age of 6 (1969) I was adamant it was Rangers for me, got my first shirt from Steve Perryman sports shop on the Uxbridge Road and regularly took the 207 bus to the games.
                          maybe because I get to read most of the threads the next day I do not feel the passion of the moment hence it feels more like I am stepping into the middle of a spat or two.
                          I must say that after every home game the first thing I look for is the On my way home thread so thank you Romford

Comment

Working...
                          X