Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question about potential new managers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Then that stinks.
    The team coach/ manager should select his own players.
    But more to the point, this bloke has played very few games for QPR, and has only shone in lge 1.
    Is this where the dof is taking us, and this is a preparation signing?
    If the coach select his own players and he is sacked within a season or so - what then? The same "players in and out " merry go round. Do also remember that our budget is not all that, QPRDave . It`s all about developing young players and long term thinking now.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

That's a very good question. Must be Les and his collection of super coaches. Unless Hoos has become an expert. Surely any incoming manager would want a say. Total uncertainty.
      IMO, It`s also a statement of intent. QPR are a club where young or relatively young players get a chance to prove themselves.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        I want to know why the club has extended shodipo's contract.
        We don't have a manager yet players have been released and some re signed.

​​​​​​Who the #### is running the football side of this club?
        Those decisions are manager decisions.
        How many games as shodipo played for QPR?
        Joke it really is.
        Maybe we have a coach who is liaising with the club behind the sofa....who knows ?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

That's a very good question. Must be Les and his collection of super coaches. Unless Hoos has become an expert. Surely any incoming manager would want a say. Total uncertainty.
          Completely agree mate

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

If the coach select his own players and he is sacked within a season or so - what then? The same "players in and out " merry go round. Do also remember that our budget is not all that, QPRDave . It`s all about developing young players and long term thinking now.
            He's 24 there are whiskies that mature quicker

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Maybe we have a coach who is liaising with the club behind the sofa....who knows ?
              That's not a coach lofty lad that's a couch!!!!

Comment

FC Sofa
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Manager will not be announced until all us soft in the heads who have so much passion for our club and love it to death have all gone out and brought our early bird season tickets, I think they would be genuinely worried that’s fans wouldn’t re- new if certain managers like I’m so good I could eat myself Teddy. Or I’ve done nothing in my managerial career Sol we’re appointed

Comment

Working...
                  X