Final position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final position

I will be honest and say at the start of the season I predicted 11-12th finish and would have been happy with that but now it is over I feel properly deflated with our final position

Whether you rate MW or not he has legitimately given us midtable club at the very least.
    The new person has to achieve that, at least.
    Hope the board know what they have done.........pahaha what am I saying

Comment

I felt we had a bunch of players good enough for top 6. However, with Warburton at the helm I knew we were stuffed and I predicted an 11th place finish (the "where will we finish thread" is a sticky up above btw). I should have put 25p on it really.

Comment

from where we were it is of course a disappointing position but from where we started it is probably about right - although i had thought 9th at the start of the season.

but you can't help feeling it is a missed opportunity when you see Luton in the play offs!

Comment

If we are to compare the new manager to Warburton then let’s give him 3 seasons and a transfer budget of somewhere between £10m to £12m to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I felt we had a bunch of players good enough for top 6. However, with Warburton at the helm I knew we were stuffed and I predicted an 11th place finish (the "where will we finish thread" is a sticky up above btw). I should have put 25p on it really.
            Don't agree.
            I think we're miles behind 5 of the top 6.
            If wba didn't implode they would've been in there too.
            Blackburn crashed because of the injury to Brereton Diaz, who scored far more goals than ours put together.
            I think they are a better side, but let's not forget we just haven't had the money as much as them, or alot of others in the top 10.
            So Warbs did well with what we had imo

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
              If we are to compare the new manager to Warburton then let’s give him 3 seasons and a transfer budget of somewhere between £10m to £12m to spend.
              QPR spent 10 or 12 million?
              Really? Is that right?

Comment

Working...
              X