Idiotic team selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiotic team selection

60A7F48E-35AE-4F1E-A9E0-4C6B015E4A71.jpegAny sadness I had that Warbs is leaving is gone with this team selection.

Why drop Ball for a season and then play him in the final game when we could be giving younger players a chance?

Why play any loan players at all rather than give a chance to youth to give them experience for next season?

Maybe he just doesn’t give a #### (certainly has felt like that with tactics the last couple of games) now he knows he is moving on.

But as with so many times recently, I just don’t get it.

yep! 2 Keepers on the bench! only 5 subs - the club really have given up!

embarrassing!

Comment

Tombola selection again. 2 keepers on the bench. We have young lads in the 23 who would give their right arm for a spot on the first team bench. Austin already left the building it seems. Surely his contract goes up to June?? Stef not interested either. They aren't injured either. That's crap. Kakay again gets over looked while we stick a midfielder in defence. Should give the travelling fans their money back after that nonsense. Why even have 2 keepers on the bench. Literally have no sense behind it.

Comment

That’s a selection from a manger who’s gone f u c k it

Comment

i think this has been handled really badly

why not wait to announce the players are leaving like most clubs...seems really odd -

I Know its a nothing game but a win is a win and places mean prize money

really shocked!

Comment

That really is a middle finger to supporters who have travelled down to Wales.
            I get the impression it's a right dig at the board too.
            Sadly a little childish imo.

Comment

Comment

Silly team !!

Comment

You get the feeling that whoever comes in has a massive job to improve morale

wasn’t impressed with the way club released before end of season and todays selection smacks a bit of up yours to the fans as well

poor very poor week for the club imo

Comment

If they were going to treat the last game like that may as well have given more game time to Mahoney and perhaps Kakay.

Agree on club publishing release list early. Why for the sake of a few days?

Comment

That chance sums up Thomas career to date. Gets in the right positions. Absolutely no composure and truly awful execution when he has to do better. League 1 player all day.

Comment

How boring must it be being a Swansea season ticket holder. More exciting watching paint dry

Comment

We aint playing too bad considering the team selection. Shoulda been better in front of goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            That chance sums up Thomas career to date. Gets in the right positions. Absolutely no composure and truly awful execution when he has to do better. League 1 player all day.
                            I really wanted him to break through but it just didn't happen.
                            He needs to bring more to the table imo

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                              i think this has been handled really badly

why not wait to announce the players are leaving like most clubs...seems really odd -

I Know its a nothing game but a win is a win and places mean prize money

really shocked!
                              I always understood, from comments on this board, there are no prizes for places.

Comment

Working...
                              X