Manager rumour or who you want thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He picked up a bad injury last season but still managed 15 appearances. The season before he made 39 appearances for Oxford and got 10 goals.

Hes approaching his peak years and worth a other year with us on a very basis contract to see what he can so. A squad player no doubt. Let's see what impact he has off the bench or when other players get injured. A cheap gamble and stocking filler player really.
    Oxford League 39 Appearances, started 24 games, came on as sub 15 times, often taken off. I'd be delighted if Shodipo came back, did business. Just think he's lost his way last few years. Really surprised we gave him another year.

Comment

• On twitter that we have made an approach to Aston Villa to speak to Beale

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        On twitter that we have made an approach to Aston Villa to speak to Beale
        Apparently a amazing coach and the brains behind Gerrards success. Developed players such as Mount, Rice, Trent AA

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Apparently a amazing coach and the brains behind Gerrards success. Developed players such as Mount, Rice, Trent AA
          Oh not ITK eh with Beale Lol re Manning? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Would be a good manager, I know his brother Ian highly recommends him.
            Ha ha good one

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

Oh not ITK eh with Beale Lol re Manning? Lol
              What you babbling on about? I’ve never claimed to be ITK

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JPercyTelegraph/...pqxJNVstUruLZg

https://www.birminghamworld.uk/sport...-frame-3711041

Is it gonna be Beale ???

Comment

• Cheers eam. Nice to have someone with a sense of humour which is definitely lacking these days. Guess we can blame that on how the season panned out!
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Fgs!!!!

Some times journo, who is season ticket holder, written a piece about Emma Hayes being a men's team manager one day, so why not QPR now.

Ok Matt, imo why, not now.
                    The men's game is NOT the same as the ballet like game the women play.
                    The pressure of any league job is way beyond anything this contrived effort, support the women's game have ever experienced.
                    If it's so easy, why not promote a man from say non league, 20 steps down the ladder.
                    How about someone good at FIFA?
                    Let's face it, the reason these right on people are pushing this, ( other than to make themselves look good and inclusive which is more important than life these days) is because after all it's all about tactics, not like she has to play, they say.
                    I do not want QPR held up for more ridicule, because this ridiculous woke, dof, wants to virtue signal again.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      Fgs!!!!

Some times journo, who is season ticket holder, written a piece about Emma Hayes being a men's team manager one day, so why not QPR now.

Ok Matt, imo why, not now.
                      The men's game is NOT the same as the ballet like game the women play.
                      The pressure of any league job is way beyond anything this contrived effort, support the women's game have ever experienced.
                      If it's so easy, why not promote a man from say non league, 20 steps down the ladder.
                      How about someone good at FIFA?
                      Let's face it, the reason these right on people are pushing this, ( other than to make themselves look good and inclusive which is more important than life these days) is because after all it's all about tactics, not like she has to play, they say.
                      I do not want QPR held up for more ridicule, because this ridiculous woke, dof, wants to virtue signal again.

Just wish Top of the pops was still running, Trans People anyone.

Comment

• Ok latest according to the oracle of twitts.

Beale ain't coming.
                        Skybet now have the second fav, as fav.

Welcome if you will the former manager of.........dum dum dum......... Oxford Utd.
                        Mr Karl Robinson!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                          Ok latest according to the oracle of twitts.

Beale ain't coming.
                          Skybet now have the second fav, as fav.

Welcome if you will the former manager of.........dum dum dum......... Oxford Utd.
                          Mr Karl Robinson!!!
                          Struggle to find a less motivating appointment if it comes to fruition. Nice guy struggled at charlton and never got a team into championship to my knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Struggle to find a less motivating appointment if it comes to fruition. Nice guy struggled at charlton and never got a team into championship to my knowledge.
                            Seems you believe anything on Twitter then, as Dave said Twits but should be ####s, I think we will find out on Wednesday 1st of June, who no idea

Comment

• It's a bit embarrassing isnt it,it appears nobody wants the job ,even the midtable league 2 guy turned us down.
                              les and co must be really worried at this stage ,shambolic situation

Comment

• Manning with Stuart Pearce are my favourites.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X