• Show
Clear All

• Manager rumour or who you want thread

Any rumours or just thoughts in here.
    Who's out of work?
    What style of play will we get?
    Who can we afford?
    Who doesn't fit the bill?
    For me John Eustace is part of the failure we have endured.
    So if we are going to change, I think we might need to change coaches as well.

Having watched warbs interview on YouTube re tomorrow’s game

1, we’re struggling re injuries and maybe a light for selection

2, I don’t think he see himself managing us next season and no contact with the board moving forward

3. warbs very defensive of squad so can’t see a manager defending a side if he had lost dressing room

who do I want I think it’s more of who will come for what we will pay as Dyche and farke won’t come on our budget

Comment

I'm thinking the same shaggy.
      That being part of the reason for me to stay with Warbs.
      Even if we could afford dyche does he play the right style?
      Will the board want this style, I'm assuming they do which is why mw was hired

Comment

I want to win football matches, I don't want devoid excuses and ########. This QPR team never looks fit. Sir Alex Ferguson famously said in the last 5 minutes when you're drawing or losing you need to hoist it in the box and when I was saw the team passing round the ####ing back I was completely done with the manager, because he should be going ####ing mental at them. Winning mentality was completely lost and I have no idea why but if this sort of run can happen and we aren't seeing a reaction that's not management.

Biesla's Leeds are one of the most hard working teams the prem and championship has seen, not saying this is the right man but it is a good framework that a lot of us want at the club. Get recruitment and get some energy and pace into the team. Too slow, we had january to at least show something in terms of getting someone fast and will run at them with pace but it is just sideways passing and it is a load of ########.

We all want to the team to be successful and a change is in order and the new manager needs to get the team fit, in a winning mentality and believing they need to be the best in this league and in the country. No good just accepting these #### performances.

Comment

hey look at the Board they've failed as well lets don't be blinkered and daft Les has failed no players coming through not just Warbs and to blame Eustace number 2 your pathetic QPR Dave, why no moan about Les what the heck do I do, Ferdinand? Oh I smile a lot

Comment

Manager and his staff failed and so did the board. January fu ked us royaly. I'd give the granny shagger a go

Comment

Neil Critchley
              Pep Lijnders
              Urs Fischer

Comment

Got to go with Fischer, rubbish manager but Urssss
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by KismetRanger View Post
                  I want to win football matches, I don't want devoid excuses and ########. This QPR team never looks fit. Sir Alex Ferguson famously said in the last 5 minutes when you're drawing or losing you need to hoist it in the box and when I was saw the team passing round the ####ing back I was completely done with the manager, because he should be going ####ing mental at them. Winning mentality was completely lost and I have no idea why but if this sort of run can happen and we aren't seeing a reaction that's not management.

Biesla's Leeds are one of the most hard working teams the prem and championship has seen, not saying this is the right man but it is a good framework that a lot of us want at the club. Get recruitment and get some energy and pace into the team. Too slow, we had january to at least show something in terms of getting someone fast and will run at them with pace but it is just sideways passing and it is a load of ########.

We all want to the team to be successful and a change is in order and the new manager needs to get the team fit, in a winning mentality and believing they need to be the best in this league and in the country. No good just accepting these #### performances.
                  Can't disagree with any of this

Comment

Originally posted by Havelock66 View Post
                    hey look at the Board they've failed as well lets don't be blinkered and daft Les has failed no players coming through not just Warbs and to blame Eustace number 2 your pathetic QPR Dave, why no moan about Les what the heck do I do, Ferdinand? Oh I smile a lot
                    Agree, Les has to take as much of the blame as the manager, and the players.
                    The players get off scot free every time.
                    We're told don't berate the players it puts them off.
                    Well so does strolling around, misplacing passes and creating zilch put off supporters

Comment

Originally posted by QPR@5 View Post
                      Neil Critchley
                      Pep Lijnders
                      Urs Fischer
                      Don't know the bottom two, but Critchley has Blackpool playing some really exciting football

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Don't know the bottom two, but Critchley has Blackpool playing some really exciting football
                        Critchley looks a good shout. Coached youth teams at Liverpool before taking chance with Blackpool

I'd like to give John Eustace a chance. He had success with Kidderminster before becoming assistant to McClaren. Warburton kept him.

Comment

Roy Keane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Pep Lijnders is the Liverpool assistant manager, Dutch guy. Comes across excellent in his recent tactical masterclass on YouTube, as you'd expect being Liverpool assistant.

Think he's being lined up to take over Klopp one day but as he's just signed a new contact that's not going to be for a while yet. Might want to see what he's like in the hot seat first.

Urs Fischer is the Union Berlin manager.

Comment

Given the club already decided to cut ties I’d like to think we’ve spoken to a few or even 1

is it the clubs intention to go for promotion as dyche or farke should be high on a list or balance the books

imo Eustace will only offer similar to warbs however did he turn down Swansea as he felt he’d get a crack at Rs?

Comment

Working...
                              X