No announcement yet.

Stoke Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin on up top on his own. On a huge pitch. Baffling. Takes off Amos who has 2 in his last 2. Why can't we start with 2 up top??? Ffs

Comment

Sanderson is dreadful. Looks clueless in possession. Only wants to pass backwards.

Comment

931 away fans there. Well done them.

Comment

We have to win and only Austin as CF.

Comment

His subs are a f ucking joke all he has done is like for like takes Amos off proves he needs to go clueless sticks with one up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              931 away fans there. Well done them.
              I have never been to Stoke, I hope it is a fun place to visit on an away day because the match certainly isn't fun so far!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                Proves that we are going nowhere with MW he just does not set sides up to be offensive time to get rid, I have backed him in the past and it's his persistent way of not changing things up, we should of qualified for the play offs long ago but his stubbornness has cost us.
                Totally agree I’m afraid. 1-0 down, desperate to win the game to try and keep paper thin play off hopes alive, and he makes 2 subs…BOTH are like for like! Why not go more offensive? We NEED a couple of goals FFS! Do we need both Field and Dozzell sitting so deep in MF? No! Get runners in behind the front 2 (who have both been non existent!) Warbs and lots of this squad need gone!

Comment

Gray in FFS.

Comment

What on earth was that from Thomas?? A rugby conversion?!!

Comment

Thomas hits the post off a Chair cross!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

No pace on the header unfortunately so was never going to beat the keeper. Stoke look poor yet we seen to have left it until the last 20 mins before having a go.

Comment

Cant understand why were not more desperate from the start? We need to win, why not have a go?

Comment

Squad is so thin . In need of goals he starts with dykes and thomas , think it can't get any worse and on comes Austin . Think he has only 4 league goals . Warburton team selection and subs are baffling at times

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                              Cant understand why were not more desperate from the start? We need to win, why not have a go?
                              It’s always damage limitation with him! Flat back 4, full backs not getting forward and 2 Defensive MF players sitting in front of the defence…means we are playing 6 in defence FFS! No wonder we are not scoring any more!

Comment

Warbs makes the strangest decisions.

We desperately need to win, doesn’t matter if we lose.

Why not take off defenders and push forwards on to their shaky looking back line?

We just pass it around the back.

I think we need stability but my god the manager makes it hard to believe in him.

What is the plan?!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X