Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two words...Jimmy Dunne

What a brick out house this lad is.
    Being skipper suited him well, great display, until I went for a tactical car refuel anyway

I didn't see the game today, as I went a bit large on it yesterday and been hanging all day, just about coming out of it now, but good to have a win again and it seems the youngers have had a good effect again, good signs going forward

Comment

I think the form of Amos shows we didn't need Hendrick.
      Dozzell I feel will get better and his silly mistakes will dry up.

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
        I didn't see the game today, as I went a bit large on it yesterday and been hanging all day, just about coming out of it now, but good to have a win again and it seems the youngers have had a good effect again, good signs going forward
        You know Kev guys our age have a hard time recovering from a good #### up, we aren't that young anymore, you should know that moderation is prudent when there is an important QPR match the next day!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

If Dickie can get back to his best next season I reckon him and Dunney will be an immense CB pairing - the foundation of a winning successful team in fact.

Comment

Everyone I know talks about him.

Worried about the money clubs come sniffing around.

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post

You know Kev guys our age have a hard time recovering from a good #### up, we aren't that young anymore, you should know that moderation is prudent when there is an important QPR match the next day!
              Well mate, once you get the taste you get the taste!! My 63 year old self was was warning me I would regret it, but my inner 25 year old self was egging me on!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Worse having players no other club interested in signing.

Under contract until 2024 with club option to extend for one year. Real asset. We're in strong position.

Comment

Just need a Martin Keown alongside him to develop him.

Comment

Take the profit, pay off some running costs and reinvest the rest. That's our model from now on and we havent had any money coming in since Eze. Any two from Dieng, Dickie, Chair and Dykes will go, with Willock a dead cert to go. We'll bring in £25m in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Take the profit, pay off some running costs and reinvest the rest. That's our model from now on and we havent had any money coming in since Eze. Any two from Dieng, Dickie, Chair and Dykes will go, with Willock a dead cert to go. We'll bring in £25m in the summer.
                      Agree with that, we need to sell one player every summer, without fail.

I'd add Dunne to list of possible sales.

Comment

I cannot understand comments like this. Isn't it what we are hoping for: That we develop young players into hot sales objects, making the big guns interested? The alternative is Hämeläinen-style players that we cannot shift for a bag of peanuts.

If we are going to develop and move forward, like Brentford, we are depending on developing and selling players. It is the way to success.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

I cannot understand comments like this. Isn't it what we are hoping for: That we develop young players into hot sales objects, making the big guns interested? The alternative is Hämeläinen-style players that we cannot shift for a bag of peanuts.

If we are going to develop and move forward, like Brentford, we are depending on developing and selling players. It is the way to success.
                          Yes.

I think the club had openly said it needs player sales to operate at this level. Without promotion we need £10-15m player profit every season. A good price for Willock and a few other will be the money for last season and this one. Although I did notice a loan for equity exchange last week.

https://find-and-update.company-info...filing-history

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post

Agree, but would like him for at least a full season with us. He has only just got here.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I’d be very disappointed if we sold 3 of those for £25m.

£15m for Willock so £10m for 2 from Dieng , Chair or Dickie imo is low.
                              After the season Dykes has had I would accept £5m with add ons and a sell on fee. As for the others bar Dieng, who has been injured, they have had good seasons apart from Feb and March. I would value them nearer the £10m -12m in today’s market.

Comment

Working...
                              X