Optimistic IF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimistic IF

If we win tomorrow and other results go our way, you never know, we have a chance if other results go our way!

Quite a few ifs there but stick with 442 and go for it!

It's barely 1pm. You should not be this inebriated so early.

Comment

The minute there's pressure to perform we will melt. We do not win "must win" games - you only have to look at our record in cup competitions as proof of this.

Comment

Game by game and enjoy each game for the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          The minute there's pressure to perform we will melt. We do not win "must win" games - you only have to look at our record in cup competitions as proof of this.
          Just look at how many times this season we could have moved into or level with 2nd place and failed to know that we won't win must win games.
          I just want to win another game this season and get a draw or two more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            If we win tomorrow and other results go our way, you never know, we have a chance if other results go our way!

Quite a few ifs there but stick with 442 and go for it!
            You’ve changed your tune a bit!!

Comment

No chance ,even if we beat Derby and all the teams above us lose ( how likely!) We would blow it in our next game just as we have hope .
              we were given a very unlikely life line prior to the Huddersfield game but failed to take it .
              Top half finish should be our target now

Comment

I hope we finnish with a bang as it can lead to a good start for the next campaign. And due to the World Cup it will be a disruptive for all so a good start is essential

Comment

Optimistic IF: QPR 1 - Derby 0. I would just love us to beat them.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Derby on borrowed time . Even a point would do me I go for 1-1

Comment

If Reading better Derby's result then Derby are relegated. It would be nice to do our bit and beat them.

Also, if we lost to Derby we'd only effectively be 6pts ahead of them in the table after ignoring their points deduction. Given the embargo they've operated under and constant threat of extinction due to botched takeover bids we really ought to be further ahead than that really.

All in all it'd be very ropey if we didn't comfortably dispatch them.

Comment

Seriously though, none of us want to see us lose, but if we finished the season off strong with the same players and tactics as the last few months, would that really be a good thing? It would only reinforce in Warb's head that he's right.

If we setup like we did against Hudders and we perform, then maybe it is.

Kind of a careful what you wish for scenario. Not looking for Warbs to be sacked, I want him the do well, but some how he's got to get in his head a method of playing that suits this squad. If he can't then time to go, and if it takes losing every match till the end of the season to get it sorted then so be it.

Comment

pre season starts now

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                            pre season starts now
                            Not quite.... we have to be mathematically out of the play-off equation first. Currently we are technically in "everything to play for" territory even though we all know that's cobblers really. Unfortunately, cos we still have to play Blades I reckon we might have to endure STILL being mathematically in the mix even going into the last game....

Comment

Bristol one up

Comment

Working...
                              X