Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously, why did we sign Hendricks and Sanderson??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky we have Sanderson......Dickie and Barbet are ??

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
      I think Newcastle needed Hendrick away from St.James Park for some unknown tawdry reason and tapped up old boy Les to help out. Les duly obliged and they will remember our help and do us a favour of some sort in the future.

Remember when Jason Puncheon had some issues at Southampton and we took him on loan but barely used him? I think it's that kind of situation with Hendrick.... I'd wager we're not even paying his wages either.

This is pure speculation on my part of course BUT..... there isn't a single other reason to support the loan in my view. It also would explain Hendrick's lack of apparent enthusiasm and application to our cause too.
      This would indeed make sense, who are we to know the inner workings of these clubs.

Comment

I wasn't happy with the transfer window as I personally would have wished for an attacking midfielder or centre forward. Said at time, signing a centre midfielder seemed dim as had been our strongest strength in depth position in squad and couple had shown real promise.

At time, I was happy with getting Sanderson.. Not quite happened there though.

Comment

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
          Pushy agents? Who knows.
          Very baffling transfer window. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall.
          Warburton lost his marbles on this one ,especially Hendrick .he was offered another striker on loan but said we didnt need one ,a decision he regrets now ( but obviously will never admit it)

Comment

Working...
          X