Win the next 5...and we'll finish 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win the next 5...and we'll finish 7th

We should of course win at a canter at 'uddersfield (4-0 dykes hat-trick) and then stroll through the remaining games, finishing unluckily as Warbs will say, just outside the play-offs. Question is, who do we try to keep for the promotion push next season? For me, Amos, Chair, Dieng, Dickie, Dunne, Field, Willock and maybe McCallum. The rest can go. Realistically we'll probably sell one (Willock?) . But although we'll just miss out after winning these last 5 on the trot, can Bread man be trusted to bring pacy players in? I doubt it. Surprised if he is here next year.

7th place is a kick in the nuts, don't want it,not likely to happen anyway

Comment

Got more chance of losing the next 5. If I could get odds for that I would put money on it as the winnings could pay for my next season ticket.

Comment

If we win the next five I'll sign myself into rehab on the assumption I must be hallucinating and suffering from some kind of mental breakdown. Either that or I will assume Christ has returned and decided to smile down on us and I'll turn to religion.

Comment

I don't know what I'd like to happen.

The results earlier in the season masked our problems, and look where we find ourselves. Fans and the board can have such short memories that a good run at the end would probably end up in Warbs and the current mindset remaining as is, which would be terrible for next year.

I never want the team to lose, but we need to sort this out and afew wins may not do us any long term favours.

Comment

Working...
          X