What’s happened to Chaz ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

What about his lack of fitness , huffing and puffing every time he runs 10 yards
    He's never had to run more than 10 yards often enough. He has never been quick, or had a high level of fitness.

Yes he could have kept himself in better shape, that's down to the club (they are in charge of him after all) and his own personal responsibility.

Seems he has lost interest, and we are all seeing that on the pitch. I'm just batting for him because I think he could still be doing a job, but is wasted.

Ifs, buts, blah blah but if chaz was born in the era of of Shearer, playing for the right club he would've been an England regular. The quality he has/had in the box is rare and we have wasted it this season.

Comment

I have a feeling he might already be sort of preparing to hang up his boots at the end of the season. I think the fact he is already doing talksport on non-midweek matchdays tells me he is already preparing for such thing.

Perhaps when he signed that two year deal last summer, they agreed he would become a U23s coach afterwards or something like that whilst taking his coaching badges.

Chaz will always be a QPR legend in my eyes, but I just feel like he is getting close to that point now.

Comment

As a player, his time has past because he was in better shape last season, and for whatever reason, this season he simply isn't.

He won't ever be a coach whilst he has a contract at Talksport.

He did do well last season and obviously top man for two seasons in his first spell.

The hunger and passion not seem to be massively in evidence this season. Not sure I buy the argument this season, not playing to his strengths.

He has another year on his contract.. Not sure he will go anywhere else but I personally would not believe him taking a spot in 25 man squad next season is currently warranted..

Unless he takes over as director of football !!!!!

That's what normally seems to happen to ex centre forward legends !!!!

Comment

Working...
        X