No announcement yet.

“Lack of creativity and cleverness”???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Lack of creativity and cleverness”???

When MW delivered his post match remarks, and Nick London (who with Andy Sinton are amazing broadcasters) asked MW why we failed to challenge their goalkeeper once in 90+ minutes, said it was the players’ lack of creativity and cleverness.

Look in the mirror, sir.

Where is yours?

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    When MW delivered his post match remarks, and Nick London (who with Andy Sinton are amazing broadcasters) asked MW why we failed to challenge their goalkeeper once in 90+ minutes, said it was the players’ lack of creativity and cleverness.

Look in the mirror, sir.

Where is yours?
    Well said mate

Comment

He doesn’t have any as we have seen clearly over the last 2+ months. He doesn’t know how to change tactics or make substitutions to turn a match.

He can overtake McLaren’s 7 game losing streak at this rate. 4 straight defeats with away games at Preston Huddersfield (live on Sky on a Friday is always a good game).
      Then a home game against a relegation threatened a good Derby side - only down at the bottom due to points deduction - who have a good record at QPR. Then down to Swansea.

QPR have looked completely lost without a clue since Willock got injured and Warburton will not be able to stop the rot.

Comment

Dead man walking, plain and simple

Comment

Even our long balls and hoofs up field were rubbish.... far too straight, no angle or fade that would allow Dykes and Gray to try and bend their runs in behind the defence. Just awful "hit and hope" punts upfield that were gobbled up by the defence.

Now I do squarely hold Warburton culpable for the current state of affairs but a LOT of the players are badly underperforming too which just makes it all worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Even our long balls and hoofs up field were rubbish.... far too straight, no angle or fade that would allow Dykes and Gray to try and bend their runs in behind the defence. Just awful "hit and hope" punts upfield that were gobbled up by the defence.

Now I do squarely hold Warburton culpable for the current state of affairs but a LOT of the players are badly underperforming too which just makes it all worse.
            The players are underperforming, but that surely is where a good manager motivates them to have more belief in themselves and to up their game.

I doubt that Warburton will survive much longer than until Good Friday against Huddersfield unless he somehow gets 3 points at Preston.

He is finishing this season as poorly as he finished 2020 with a long winless run.

Comment

These are the same players who were doing it earlier in the season,i really cant blame breadman he can only tell them how he wants the game played down to the players if you ask me

Comment

Players must have win bonuses and play off bonuses . Definitely have promotion bonus . What other motivation would u need to keep going . My friends son plays for a league one club and they get 30% less wages if they get relegation . I know money isn't the only motivation but so many players seem to be going thru the motions . Before Xmas this team didn't know when it was beaten

Comment

Working...
                X