• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England world cup group

USA
    Iran

Wales/ Scotland/ Ukraine

Mr Southgate must be over the moon!!

With England's ranking they would always get an easy first group. No surprises to seeing the home nations drawn together, again. Good for TV to only have one UK team past the first round.

Comment

England have to be pleased with that group and will be favoured to win it, the US have not been great in qualifying and although they have some good players I don't think they match up well! Canada has been drawn with Belgium, Croatia and Morocco, I'm not sure if we have much chance in any of those matches but you never know!
      @gatorTFC

Comment

A B E

Comment

What Dave?
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Anyone But England.
            ​​​​​​
            There should be no world cup in this disgusting hell hole in anyway.
            But I hate England too, so hoping Gonzo's Muppets crash and burn spectacularly.

Comment

Ridiculously easy group for Englanf

Comment

Too many mediocre teams at WC means the group stage is pretty simple to progress through. Seems obvious to me that the primary point of the group stage is to provide 2 weeks of TV scheduling.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  Too many mediocre teams at WC means the group stage is pretty simple to progress through. Seems obvious to me that the primary point of the group stage is to provide 2 weeks of TV scheduling.
                  It will only get worse in 4 years when it expands to 48 teams!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

Wales and Scotland are bogey teams so that draw is awful. Rest should be a piece of ####.

Comment

Working...
                    X