When I was 33??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Age is strange.

Was 33 at the turn of the century so a mere nipper at 54 but still have some daft ideas and childish ways from my 20s but more unfit, less trendy, and for some reasons nowadays nightclubs are not my thing !!!!

My age range for the female race has decidedly increased, and probably like us all still think I am that fit young man that the older ladies used to drool over !!!

However looking in the mirror, perhaps it might be more of a dribble than a drool perhaps !!!!!

Saw the class of 82 on the pitch last weekend. Some of those fit young men have certainly added a touch of timber to their CV !!!

Age is strange, no doubt !!!

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

how you keeping harrow........c.mob?
      Yes it is me mate , i'm ok .
      Hope all is good with you !
      It was a good laugh on that site , shame it finished.
      You still in the Bush mate ? I am in Hemel Hempstead now , much nicer round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Yes it is me mate , i'm ok .
        Hope all is good with you !
        It was a good laugh on that site , shame it finished.
        You still in the Bush mate ? I am in Hemel Hempstead now , much nicer round here.
        yep, still in the bush.
        good old laugh on that site is right, some right old characters.......whatever happened to ladbroke grove ranger.
        and ellerslie, another good poster.
        all about the grandkids now mate, glad i got mine into qpr straight away, the oldest 15, loves them.
        glad your still about, take care.

Comment

Belated birthday greetings Kev, I will be 63 in July.

When I was 33 I lived in Kingston, working for a large British arms manufacturer.

Back then I went to every home game and many away games.

Along with my wonderful wife, scuba diving, skiing and Queens Park Rangers football club have made up a great part of my life.

We are now both retired and we live in a rural part of south west France, our nearest neighbour is about a mile away, today, the sun shone all day, we saw 5 deer across the field and the postmen, a normal day.

We are looking forward to our next trip to England in April, hoping to get to Loftus Rd to see the Sheffield United game.

We need supplies, tea bags and baked beans being top of the list, and a pint or three in a country boozer with friends.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Happy birthday!

You’re old but not dead. Rock on.

Comment

Happy belated birthday mate. Here's to the next 30

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Belated birthday greetings Kev, I will be 63 in July.

When I was 33 I lived in Kingston, working for a large British arms manufacturer.

Back then I went to every home game and many away games.

Along with my wonderful wife, scuba diving, skiing and Queens Park Rangers football club have made up a great part of my life.

We are now both retired and we live in a rural part of south west France, our nearest neighbour is about a mile away, today, the sun shone all day, we saw 5 deer across the field and the postmen, a normal day.

We are looking forward to our next trip to England in April, hoping to get to Loftus Rd to see the Sheffield United game.

We need supplies, tea bags and baked beans being top of the list, and a pint or three in a country boozer with friends.

Sounds perfect Dave, I'll be at theSheff Urd game as well, god knows where we will be by then, but the last home game of any season is nearly always a good day out

Comment

Working...
                X