When I was 33??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was 33??

When I was 33, I could never imagine, being 63, but today, I am there, the life I was living back then, was absolute carnage, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I am a far superior grandad, than I was a dad, my son's, know me and understand me, and bear no grudges, for which I am grateful, throughout all that, there has always been one constant, QPR FC, she can tease you, she can disappoint you,, she can send you to emotional places you have never been, but the love will never change, one love, QPR FC

Happy birthday Kev.
    Life just speeds up after 30 doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
      Happy birthday Kev.
      Life just speeds up after 30 doesn't it.
      It certainly does mate, I have no idea where the last 30 years have gone, seems like a week ago!!!

Comment

Happy birthday Kev. Treat yourself to a nice glass of wine
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
          When I was 33, I could never imagine, being 63, but today, I am there, the life I was living back then, was absolute carnage, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, I am a far superior grandad, than I was a dad, my son's, know me and understand me, and bear no grudges, for which I am grateful, throughout all that, there has always been one constant, QPR FC, she can tease you, she can disappoint you,, she can send you to emotional places you have never been, but the love will never change, one love, QPR FC
          happy birthday kev, 63 meself.

growing up around the grove was special, especially for us little firm of qpr.

Comment

Happy birthday (To whom it may concern)
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Thanks every one, the wrinkles and the aches and pains are scars of a life lived, wouldn't change a thing, good and bad, look at our friends in Ukraine, Jesus , they are going through it, lived like a king compared to their troubles, it's very sobering, and makes the things most of us whinge about very irrelevant

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

happy birthday kev, 63 meself.

growing up around the grove was special, especially for us little firm of qpr.
                Alright Wormholt ! Did you used to post on the old Millwall LLG board as Bowlsey ??

Happy birthday Kev , have a goodun , i'm only 59 myself but feel a lot older.

Comment

Happy birthday Kev. Enjoy it bud.

Comment

Don't know you but happy birthday fellow R.
                    I'm soon to be 59 and wonder where it all went.
                    I'm doing OK and have good family but I do regret bits of the past.
                    Back in the day everything was so simple, never worried, got paid in cash every week (remember that) blew the lot, football, beer, birds.
                    I'm 60 next year and it falls on a Saturday, I plan to watch rangers where ever they are playing and get drunk and emotional.

Comment

Happy birthday for yesterday, Kev.

Sorry, one gets a bit slow at my age.

Comment

I'm a bit younger , often look back at my journey , prison sentences , fighting , needles in my arm , crack , overdoses ... Was asked recently at my residents meeting if Id like to be neighborhood watch representative ( if only they knew) , it's like having 2 lives ... Changed my ways over 20 years ago and started going to Rangers again after not going for 15 years or so . Fell in love with football again .. I feel blessed that my 3 boys and grandson are all Rangers and often go with me
                        .. Lastly happy birthday kev.. have a good one

Comment

Many happy returns, Dear boy
                          F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Happy belated birthday Kev, I am exactly 3 weeks older than you! QPR has been a welcome distraction/obsession in my life for over 40 years, you learn to enjoy the high points and not to get too down when things aren't the way you wish, not just with QPR but life in general! Cheers!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Alright Wormholt ! Did you used to post on the old Millwall LLG board as Bowlsey ??

Happy birthday Kev , have a goodun , i'm only 59 myself but feel a lot older.
                              how you keeping harrow........c.mob?

Comment

Working...
                              X