No announcement yet.

10 games left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forest have some real quality in their side, especially with the likes of Brennan Johnson, Djed Spence, Keinan Davies, Lewis Grabban just to name a few

Ultimately, this is the sort of game where we need to prepared to soak up a lot of pressure and try and counter attack them, this is the sort of game where we need the likes of Jimmy, Dickie and Barbet to dig deep.

Its 10 cup finals now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Falling away isn't some random factor though. Its about having the resilience and strength of character to perform under intense pressure to get a result. Teams that don't have that mental toughness will wilt and fall away.

One thing that I thought was impressive yesterday was how we calmly closed the game out. There were still 12 minutes to navigate when we went ahead but I don't recall Luton troubling us at all, we retained possession, killed the game and wound down the clock very professionally.

If we can apply that sort of collective calmness and focus to remaining fixtures we should be able to pick up wins.

No by falling away i mean if one or 2 of the ten teams lose a couple of games in a row - with games running ng out it will be harder for them to catch up.

so by playing the teams who we consider our rivals then it is still in our own hands

That is what makes the Blackburn loss even more frustrating - as draw there would have been a good result in the context of how tight things are for the play offs

Comment

Working...
      X