Fulham Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulham Ticket

Hi guys, few of us down from Scotland for a weekend 2 April - looking to take in the Fulham game. Have signed up for an online ticketing account - any idea when tickets will go on sale? I see its just membership only atm.

Cheers.

Not a bad call. Your Fulham side are strong and you'll definitely get to see plenty of goals.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Partick fans. Lovely reception that. Might go Charlton instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ally2323 View Post
        Hi guys, few of us down from Scotland for a weekend 2 April - looking to take in the Fulham game. Have signed up for an online ticketing account - any idea when tickets will go on sale? I see its just membership only atm.

Cheers.
        Hello welcome..... Ermmm I'd imagine within the next week the cheapest area is y block tickets from £15 to about £40 hope u have a good day and enjoy the game if you come...

Comment

Sorry ally, we need your support and I think after watching Patrick you definitely need to be watching championship football over league 1. You might be able to get someone's membership no who can't make it. Jocks are very welcomed on here.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Impey0711 View Post

Hello welcome..... Ermmm I'd imagine within the next week the cheapest area is y block tickets from £15 to about £40 hope u have a good day and enjoy the game if you come...
            Cheers Impey.
            Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 11-03-2022, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ally2323 View Post

Cheers.
              Welcome , my dad was a Gordon Highlander .. make sure u get behind the Rs

Comment

I got grand kids in Edinburgh, you are welcome any time, hope you get to the game

Comment

I have Lots of relatives in Rutherglen, we don’t like to talk about them though, very odd group

I miss my late great uncle Dave though, great bloke, petty officer in the Navy, when we had one.

I went to Ibrox with my cousins years ago, they lost to St Mirren in a league cup game 4-1, Ibrox held 80-90 thousand back then, the crowd was 14,000.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
                  X