Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scum to Qpr convert text to me

Re typed as didn’t know how to cut and paste from watts app

Hi pal hope shift today ok, just wondered next time you go to Rs game if me and kids can join you. As someone like you who works for ambulance service I cannot plough earning into a club who’s owner has blood shed. We earn our income through preserving life where possible or allowing people to die with dignity with loved ones.

id of had more respect if Tuchel or the players said we ain’t playing by now. Given the silence I’d rather cut ties we watched Rs v Blackpool and the atmosphere and support was one of a club with togetherness bit like work. One of the kids said I’m sure they did same v Middlesbrough as well. Like you got family I want to visit and go to a game as well we all love the game so stop calling me scum !

Going to be a bit controversial seeing as its your pal and no offence intended just my opinion on it...everyone knew Abramovic was a wrong un from the start, and the way he made his money wasn't always legal or ethical and rumour has it sometimes deals going sour could have deadly consequences, yet he was lauded by Chelsea fans, if your principles are like this then this sort of action should of been taken years ago, so seems a bit hypocritical to start now?
    A bit like most people turning a blind eye to what goes on in Qatar (I wont be watching any of the world cup)
    On the plus side if he starts coming regularly extra money in the coffers for us!

Comment

Originally posted by SM3 Ranger View Post
      Going to be a bit controversial seeing as its your pal and no offence intended just my opinion on it...everyone knew Abramovic was a wrong un from the start, and the way he made his money wasn't always legal or ethical and rumour has it sometimes deals going sour could have deadly consequences, yet he was lauded by Chelsea fans, if your principles are like this then this sort of action should of been taken years ago, so seems a bit hypocritical to start now?
      A bit like most people turning a blind eye to what goes on in Qatar (I wont be watching any of the world cup)
      On the plus side if he starts coming regularly extra money in the coffers for us!
      Totally agree, I’d like nothing more for him to booted out of uk and footballl. However morals and fit for purpose and Fa just ain’t interested

Comment

I know several Scum fans who go to Rs games far more than CFC due to the cost of tickets. I'm not buying this sudden development of a conscience and would cite budgetary considerations as being the real motive for jumping ship.

That said, I can't really complain about folks who want to come to Rs games, more the merrier.

Comment

I think there is a difference in the ethics of how he made his money and being friends and maybe even agreeing with Putin (who possibly helped him get rich) into waging a bloody invasion and killing Ukrainians.

So if Chelsea fans want to switch their support and money to QPR it's got to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            I know several Scum fans who go to Rs games far more than CFC due to the cost of tickets. I'm not buying this sudden development of a conscience and would cite budgetary considerations as being the real motive for jumping ship.

That said, I can't really complain about folks who want to come to Rs games, more the merrier.
            I get what your saying I’m 52 he’s 41 both Londoners but live pboro however we’re both ambulance technician and morals of killing go against grain we see stabbing a all to frequent and crime as well as old folks falling over genuinely he’s more angry at the lack of criticism from any player manager saying im off there rich will get fined admittedly however money talks to Players contracts etc

maybe a knee jerk reaction to some but generally we’re out on road preserving life if possible and goes against his personal and work ethos

Comment

Heaven will rejoice in one sinner that repenteth an all that

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I get what your saying I’m 52 he’s 41 both Londoners but live pboro however we’re both ambulance technician and morals of killing go against grain we see stabbing a all to frequent and crime as well as old folks falling over genuinely he’s more angry at the lack of criticism from any player manager saying im off there rich will get fined admittedly however money talks to Players contracts etc

maybe a knee jerk reaction to some but generally we’re out on road preserving life if possible and goes against his personal and work ethos
                First and foremost thanks to you and your mate for the job you both do, a difficult job at the best of times, serving the community without prejudice or favour, so well done for that.
                On the main point, regardless of who owns your club or wherever the money has come from, and yes that Chelsea money is definately dodgy, to just decide that you are suddenly going to up and support another club, especially your nearest and most hated rivals is just F ucked up!!
                Nothing personal against your mate, Shaggy, but if he can just up and move clubs like that tell him to go and watch Fulham or Brentford, we are loyal fans at this club, as far as I'm concerned he can keep his money

Comment

Working...
                X