Chelsea and Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelsea and Russia

I wonder if Abram will be under sanctions come Monday and the flow of rusky money into the scum will stop. Hopefully they'll run out of money and go into administration.

Chelsea cant be far off from becoming a frozen asset of an Ollygark!! Cant borrow money from the UK money markets either......liquidation

Oh dear, how sad.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60506563

But, Daily Telegraph saying he has escaped sanctions.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

He has left Chelsea.

Comment

I bet he has done some dodgy deal so that they have money in the coffers.

Comment

According to a recent press release he has left Chelsea to the trustees of the Chelsea Charity Foundation. I wonder if he will keep funding the club or leave it for the charity? If he won’t continue to sponsor Chelsea it might be the end of the club as we know it.

Comment

He is only handing over to the stewardship he still owns the club that isn't going to hold up he is taking the p iss, the guy is a crook robbing his fellow citizens to fund his fortune
              Hope the government freeze their assets which is bought with dirty money.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
                According to a recent press release he has left Chelsea to the trustees of the Chelsea Charity Foundation. I wonder if he will keep funding the club or leave it for the charity? If he won’t continue to sponsor Chelsea it might be the end of the club as we know it.
                Is the Chelsea Charity Foundation CEO a Russian who own a hot dog van in Panama?

Comment

Apparently if Abramhovic is forced to sell Chelsea, then the club would have to give him £1.5billion and that could force chelsea to go bankrupt.

This might sound a tad far fetched, but could we offer to buy Stamford Bridge from Chelsea for a few million if that does happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                    Apparently if Abramhovic is forced to sell Chelsea, then the club would have to give him £1.5billion and that could force chelsea to go bankrupt.

This might sound a tad far fetched, but could we offer to buy Stamford Bridge from Chelsea for a few million if that does happen?
                    He would never sell the club for that amount of money. Only clubs with a true global brand like Man Utd, Barca and Real are in that bracket. Witb oil prices so high he's making so much money I doubt he gives a toss about that money.

But if there are sanctions on him then the assets are frozen and he woukdnt be allowed to receive the funds. The main point now is that he wouldnt be allowed to subsidise the club financially. I can see players being sold in the summer and they'll be a mid table team, at best, from having to live within its means.

I cant see us buying SB but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He would never sell the club for that amount of money. Only clubs with a true global brand like Man Utd, Barca and Real are in that bracket. Witb oil prices so high he's making so much money I doubt he gives a toss about that money.

But if there are sanctions on him then the assets are frozen and he woukdnt be allowed to receive the funds. The main point now is that he wouldnt be allowed to subsidise the club financially. I can see players being sold in the summer and they'll be a mid table team, at best, from having to live within its means.

I cant see us buying SB but you never know.
                      I can see us getting Stamford Bridge off Chelsea. Infrastructure doesnt count in FFP calculations so we have potential freedom in that regard if Chelsea had to sell it.

Comment

Wouldn't want SB

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          Wouldn't want SB
                          You never know though, we know we have been after a new ground for a while and moving into SB and perhaps downscaling it to a 30,000 seater stadium could be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Didnt the club recently say that they were looking outside the borough given the fact that the Linford Christie Stadium wasnt progressing? SB for me would be a big deal for us.

41,000 capacity, but we could always look at ways to downscale it to 30,000.
                            We could downscale it by burning it to the ground.

Comment

There was "talk" about us buying SB when they were thinking of building a new ground at the Battersea Power Station site. I seem to remember....?

I don't think ground sharing would be an option and I cant see them having access to dirty money now to launder it though the building a new stadium.

Their budget will be serevely slashed next season without Abram proping them up. Seeing them in the lower half of the premiership will be nice to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X