Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U23 gone mad

6-3 at blackburn

I would find it hard believing that if I had drunk two bottles of whiskey and was high as a kite. Would be akin to Boris giving a straight and honest answer to a question.

Comment

Premier league cup today

Comment

Hard to beileve we were 8/1

Comment

They have seen the first team, and thought, hang on, I've got a claim here!!

Comment

Halwax, Willimas-Lowe (Bettache 45’), Carlyle, Gubbins, McCallum (Domi 75’), Dozzell, Ball, Mema, Thomas, Ajose (Remy 80’), Kargbo

Strong team. Who is Halwax - another goalkeeper? how any do we have on our books?

Comment

So Dozzell Ball McCallum and Thomas not likely to be considered tomorrow then I don't know what Dozzell has done to p iss MW off, but he was really starting to settle in and play well before Christmas, in my opinion

Comment

And where is Marco Ramkilde?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                  So Dozzell Ball McCallum and Thomas not likely to be considered tomorrow then I don't know what Dozzell has done to p iss MW off, but he was really starting to settle in and play well before Christmas, in my opinion
                  So who would you drop to accommodate him?

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

So who would you drop to accommodate him?
                    Steff if anyone, just for a couple of games, but the point was, that he did seem to be playing well, just wonder if that silly sending off has had anything to do with MW suddenly dropping him from starting, or has there been something else?

Comment

Working...
                    X