WBA sack manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA sack manager

..... They do like to poach other club's gaffers.....
    Let's hope Les offers Warbs a new deal

Hands off

Comment

All clear, Steve Bruce in advanced talks

Comment

As I had posted in another thread, I expected them to sack him, which doesn't bode well for our promotion pus as there is usually an upturn in performances and result like we have seen at Forest, Middlesboro and Sheff Utd.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          All clear, Steve Bruce in advanced talks
          Ffs - hes just got an £8m pay off from Nwcastle!

Comment

Just gets job after job.
            Richest man in football and out!

Comment

Makes you wonder about modern players.... That Ismael bloke did a blinding job at Barnsley - took a bunch of young relatively low-paid players to the play-offs with an expansive and energetic approach.

Gets to work with some "stars" at WBA where the wages are probably 10x higher for the players and they basically down tools and won't put a shift in.

Too many overpaid lazy underachieving footballers who feel they're untouchable knocking about today in my view.

Luckily, we seem to have a decent level headed bunch in our squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Makes you wonder about modern players.... That Ismael bloke did a blinding job at Barnsley - took a bunch of young relatively low-paid players to the play-offs with an expansive and energetic approach.

Gets to work with some "stars" at WBA where the wages are probably 10x higher for the players and they basically down tools and won't put a shift in.

Too many overpaid lazy underachieving footballers who feel they're untouchable knocking about today in my view.

Luckily, we seem to have a decent level headed bunch in our squad.
                100% agree.

Comment

MW is a man on a mission with us!! I had reservations when he first came to us, but boy have I warmed to the man, he is as honest as the day is long, he has a genuine affinity with the players and staff and the mark of manager is if the players will run through brick walls for them, and our lads have been doing that in spades this season the majority of the time.
                  He won't go anywhere for a long time I hope

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                    MW is a man on a mission with us!! I had reservations when he first came to us, but boy have I warmed to the man, he is as honest as the day is long, he has a genuine affinity with the players and staff and the mark of manager is if the players will run through brick walls for them, and our lads have been doing that in spades this season the majority of the time.
                    He won't go anywhere for a long time I hope
                    To be fair credit needs to go also go to Les who I admit thought wasn’t up to the job maybe amit to a certain extent we have a business plan working model etc and fair play we’re going in a direction I didn’t think would happen so fair play to all involved to get us playing decent football good to watch and developing talent once more

Comment

Credit to everyone of course, but we was talking managers in particular, but yes we seem to be getting most things right at the moment

Comment

When was the last time we had a manager that other clubs were looking at ???
                        F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
                          When was the last time we had a manager that other clubs were looking at ???
                          Terry V

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Terry V
                            Gerry Francis, why venables left for a tin pot club that will owe 2 billion in a warm country ive no idea

Comment

Colin?

Comment

Working...
                              X