X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guessing Flavio Will Still Go To Games?/

"Although my commitment to the club remains unchanged"

How will he be treated now??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

surely he wont show his face again? i think he will get abuse im afraid (not from me as i dont sit near the box!) for the way he treated us all.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Think people should leave him alone now if he turns up at games, he's held his hands up and stood down, admitting he was wrong so let's forget him and concentrate on being positive about supporting the team.
      "The New Era"

Been there, done that, got the Ledesma t-shirt!

Comment

Not bothered....he's not in control so dont really mind what he does now
        Now, Then, Forever
        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I'm sure he still has a huge influence at the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwarren20 View Post
            Think people should leave him alone now if he turns up at games, he's held his hands up and stood down, admitting he was wrong so let's forget him and concentrate on being positive about supporting the team.
            A fair & reasonable comment
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Fair enough mate!

I think Flavio has proved by his actions this week that he does care about the club, he has just made far too many mistakes along the way.

Comment

totally agree. we have got what we want now, lets just concentrate on supporting the team.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by JudoRanger View Post
                  surely he wont show his face again? i think he will get abuse im afraid (not from me as i dont sit near the box!) for the way he treated us all.

Talk about shortsighted...!!

Fair enough you say you won't boo, but by your wording, you mean the sentiment.....

Yes he put prices up and may have done some other things people disliked, but regardless of that, if he didn't take it upon himself to buy the club and use his contacts to get other hugely wealthy men to invest also, we wouldn't be here today arguing about how useless he's apparently been.

Everyone is overjoyed about Mittal taking over, but that is his legacy for bringing them, as is the ongoing lucrative (massively OTT for CCC clubs) sponsorship deals he masterminded. Yes they are alighned to getting in the Prem, but they will hold us in good stead should we achieve that.

I say thanks Flavio for all you've done and good luck. If he's at games in the future it shows he does care, and besides with him remaining a player so to speak, he will be useful to the club again in attracting other parties possibly, or with future negotiations.
                  Last edited by Del; 20-02-2010, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Talk about shortsighted...!!

Fair enough you say you won't boo, but by your wording, you mean the sentiment.....

Yes he put prices up and may have done some other things people disliked, but regardless of that, if he didn't take it upon himself to buy the club and use his contacts to get other hugely wealthy men to invest also, we wouldn't be here today arguing about how useless he's apparently been.

Everyone is overjoyed about Mittal taking over, but that is his legacy for bringing them, as is the ongoing lucrative (massively OTT for CCC clubs) sponsorship deals he masterminded. Yes they are alighned to getting in the Prem, but they will hold us in good stead should we achieve that.

I say thanks Flavio for all you've done and good luck. If he's at games in the future it shows he does care, and besides with him remaining a player so to speak, he will be useful to the club again in attracting other parties possibly, or with future negotiations.
                    Yes Thanks Flavio... I'm just hoping that the Mittals can display a little more integrity. I can understand Flavio holding out for Mittal's cash as he had a certain amount invested but Paladini should have walked a long time ago for his part in the fiasco this season has turned out to be.

Comment

Del, very good post.

Flavio has made many mistakes, but i am sure that he has done pretty much everything with the best interests of our club at heart.

He has been fully committed, probably too committed but i am grateful of the fact that we are not now playing Luton again in local derbies.

Comment

Briatore is welcome as far as I'm concerned as long as he can wield no influence over transfers, team selection and managers. He is a very important board member and has brought so much to the table in terms sponsorship & co-orpoarate facilities both of which are significantly important for a club our size if we want to start punching above our weight.

Briatore won't get booed no more, just my opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Briatore is welcome as far as I'm concerned as long as he can wield no influence over transfers, team selection and managers. He is a very important board member and has brought so much to the table in terms sponsorship & co-orpoarate facilities both of which are significantly important for a club our size if we want to start punching above our weight.

Briatore won't get booed no more, just my opinion of course.

W12 Ranger, would like to think you are correct about your last line, however, I suspect he will still be vulnerable for verbal attack from some if we end up getting relegated this season.

Only 18 out of our 34 points this season have been captured at home. That just is not good enough. We MUST now really get behind the players we still have (whether we think they are good or not) and cheer our team on to safety (and hopefully the play offs).

No more moaning. Amit has given the fans what they wanted so now show your support for the team.

Comment

Working...
                          X