Just for info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for info

Quick update on Blackburn v Boro Pretty dour first half, Boro a lot of the ball but no real threat, Blackburn organised at the back, springing forward quickly when they can
    From what I've seen so far, nothing to really fear when we face these two
    Obviously these are not mug teams, but not doing much impressive tonight
    Full time report to follow

Kev C reporting for WATRB News

Another medical emergency in the crowd!!! He seems to be conscious and ok, moving him now, game restarted, 10 min delay

Comment

Are you after Andy Sintons job Kev ?

Comment

1-0 Blackburn, Sam Gallagher, bit of a mugging as Boro were looking by far the better team at the time, seems to sum Blackburn up, playing on the back foot and winning games

Comment

Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
            Are you after Andy Sintons job Kev ?
            Lol well he was a great player for us but I reckon I could give him a run for his money in the commentary game!!

Comment

Full time Blackburn saw it out, can't begrudge them that win, with our recent record.
              here's a theory for you, do teams reflect the character of their managers?
              Tony Mowbray comes across as a dour miserable git who digs in and gets the job done, not attractive but efficient?
              Jurgen Klopp is a bubbly effervescent character whose team plays that way Pep and Man City, a cool,classy, calculated character whose team also reflect that ?
              Not exactly sure where this train of thought leaves Mark Warburton ?

Comment

Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                Not exactly sure where this train of thought leaves Mark Warburton ?
                Best thing since sliced bread!

Comment

Like I said they played like a bunch of rugby players. Yellow card dished out 10 times !!

Comment

That result wasn't good for our auto promotion dream but it helps our more realistic play off hopes...glass half full and all that....and for us dreamers, we do still have the games in hand to keep 2nd in our own hands.

Comment

No bad thing to be handily tucked in behind the front runners at this stage of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                        No bad thing to be handily tucked in behind the front runners at this stage of the season.
                        Yeah problaby better to poke their bums with a stick for now

Comment

To be fair I have been saying since late October that I thought the second spot was up for grabs, we are tucked in nicely for now, remains to be seen what happens next, but it's an up and down season, and a long way to go still

Comment

Working...
                          X