• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Any update on this ?
    Signed

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...n-loan-250122/

Comment

Comment

Great signing but we're already solid in defence (albeit in need of contingency) whereas we desperately need something at the other end of the pitch....a playmaker, someone who can deliver from a corner/free kick, a wingback other than uncle and Wallace who can cross a ball etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          Great signing but we're already solid in defence (albeit in need of contingency) whereas we desperately need something at the other end of the pitch....a playmaker, someone who can deliver from a corner/free kick, a wingback other than uncle and Wallace who can cross a ball etc.
          We are good in defence, but we really do need some pace in there to have a chance of stopping goals being scored with a long ball over the top or some of the good low through passes i.e. Peterborough's late winner.

Now let's get another striker or a goal scoring winger (Swansea rebel Paterson will do).

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            C/B on loan from Wolves
            Well done Sir on predicting this deal,forget the rest you are WATRB ITK

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
              Well done Sir on predicting this deal,forget the rest you are WATRB ITK
              I think he only heard it from Nutt ...

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post

I think he only heard it from Nutt ...
                my secret is out
                Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                X